- 23 -

I'm really tired, ignore any mistakes
Still Valerie's POV💞

"Cause I'm really sleepy" I told Zach.

"Oh" he said.

I got up fixed the covers and then laid down. I couldn't fall asleep.

"Zach come sleep with me" I told him.

"Okay, babe" he said. I love when he calls me that😊.  He came and laid down next to me, he made me turn to him, he pulled me by my waist closer to him. I pecked his big plump lips. I pecked them once again, then again. Till my babe had a smile on his face. I kissed him and he kissed back. These moments are the once I want to have for the rest of my life. Then we both pulled away from the kiss. I put one my legs on top of his and he put his face In the crook of my neck. I soon started drifting off to sleep till I fell asleep.

-----morning-----

Zach POV
I woke up and Valerie was ready.

"Babe, I'm going to go live can you take over it while I get ready?" I asked her.

"Sure" she said. I handed her my phone and she went live.

Valerie POV

"Hey guys, zach went to take a shower, he told me to go live on his account" I said.

-30 min later-

Zach got out the shower. I was still broadcasting. Zach was changed and ready. Everyone started coming in the room. I gave zach the broadcast and I went to sit on my bed. Then Timmy came to sit next to me.

"Hey baby" he said, in his girl voice.

"Eww" I said, then I felt something wet on my cheek, Timmy had licked me.

"Eww!" I scared. I got up and got out the room. I checked my back pocket if I had my phone, yes I have it. Okay. I went to the lobby and grabbed a tissue from the tables.

I wanted to text zach, but he's live. Maybe I should watch him. So I did. I went on younow and clicked zach.

"Let's go find Valerie" zach said to the broadcast. Everyone started to spam 'she's watching' so he spoke again.
"Babe, were are you? I need you!" He said again, acting like he was crying. So I commented.

⭐️76Valerielovee: I'm in the lobby

Everyone in the comment said 'she's in the lobby'

~~~

We got to Wendy's. Rudan decided to order for us. We told him what we wanted and he went and waited in line for his turn to order.

~~~

We got to the hotel and I quickly went to Mari's and I, room. Seconds later the rest came in. Zach came and sat by me, Rudan was live, Edwin and Nick were trying to make nedwin relevant, maddie was playing something on Mari's phone, and Mari was just with Timmy.

Zach made me look at him, he grabbed me by my chin and pulled my face to his, he connected out lips together, he pecked my lips, but then kisses me, I kissed him back.

You may wonder, how far have we gone? The farthest was a make out. We're only 14/15 we can't be doing stuff that 19+ do.😂😂

(A/n; that first grade grammar😂)

Question;;;Who's your fav from 5quad? You obviously don't have to have a fav rat😂🐭💞