36

- Valerie POV

We were now 10 minutes into the broadcast when everyone started to comment "Cameron Dallas followed you Zach" .

He freaked out for a second and then he grabbed his phone and checked. He put his phone down and frowned at the broadcast.

I started to laugh .

He glared at me. I then grabbed his hand and he intertwined our hands.

"Babe" I said trying to get him out of his thoughts.

"Huh" he said smiling.

"Broadcast" i said and got up and went to lay down on his bed.

"Come broadcast with me" zach screamed.

-

"Baby, won't you come my way" zach said with his lips next to mine.

We were Laying down on his bed just talking.

He put his lips on top of mine and pecked them. Which made me smile because these are the moments I wanna have forever with him.

"Late night when you need my love" I said looking at his eyes. He was already looking at me.

He put his lips on my cheek and I could tell he was smiling cause I could feel it since he was basically laying his head in my cheek.

"We don't have to take our close off, to have a good time" he said. I could feel his warm breath trough my cheek.

I love this boy so damn muuuch !😘

Zick or Nedwin ? (Comment)

-

I was currently with Mari zach is here but he's with javeon downstairs me and Maria are just talking about girls stuff.

"So have you been crushing on someone while your dating zach?" Mari asked me.

"Well, umm, yes ." I said Mari looked shocked. "I've been having feelings for this boy since long time ago but I mean he's my boyfriend so he's not really considered a crush" I said smiling.

"You scared me for a second, I thought you were say something else" she said making me laugh.

-

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚okay this isn't even part of the chapter okay bye let me get back to the story😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🌚

One more question comment a 5 if you hate when people do this > 😘😋👀💖🙈🔒💞💕💦😊
Like when people put emojis that don't even match or go together😡😂😂but yaah I hate that.

-

I just finished showering, drying hair, changing, & brushing teeth so I went and got comfy on my bed.

I decided to FaceTime zach. So I did.

-
-
She's dreaming😂😂🌚rn

-
-
Okay she's still dreaming
-
-
Sorry short chapter again😂😑but I'll try and update as soon as I can l, it's just I wasted my Lte and our wifi isn't even working so yeah it's pretty bad😂💀