The Beginning. Season 1. 2004.

Ring! That was the last bell of the day. Strudel raced out of science, followed by Bob.

"Strudel!" Bob called. "Did you finish your lab?"
Strudel ignored him.
"I think I'll do a goose for my report" Bob continued. "Oh deary dearest of dears, I best be going to my locker"

CJ walked up, looking strangely at Bob.
"Dude, what's up?" he asked Strudel.

"Nothing" Strudel responded.

"Please sit by me on the bus" said CJ. "We're a team, and there's no I in team!"

"No," said Strudel, slinging his backpack over his shoulder. "But there is a me"

"Also an eat" said CJ "I've got candy. There's also a meat and tea and ate"

"And don't forget mate" said Strudel.

"Dude, you're sick" said CJ.

"Fine" Strudel gave in. "But only today"

"Aight, dude" CJ agreed, and they did a lame knuckle bump.

"We might need a tame" said Strudel, once they got outside.

"What?" questioned CJ.
He looked over and saw some girls from the neighborhood that they lived in. "Dude, go talk to them" CJ urged.

"I can't" Strudel said flatly.

"You can't even talk to Pancake?" CJ asked. "She's my sister! And I'm your best friend!"

As they boarded the bus, (last as usual) Strudel looked at the kids in his neighborhood. He put his headphones on, and Goodies by Ciara was on.

When the bus arrived at their stop, Strudel turned the opposite direction of his home, turning the way the girls walked. Strawberry whispered something to Pancake, and they both giggled.

"I can't do this" Strudel thought to himself, as he turned down the black path....