Lucas

I close my locker door, and start heading towards lunch. As I pass a dark hallway, I stop when I hear a familiar voice. Missy. Suddenly my phone vibrates and I see that Topanga's calling me. I quickly hang up. I'll call her back later. Listening closely, I try to hear the conversation.

"So have you talked to Lucas about his little brat girlfriend?"

"Not yet I'm planning to during gym though."

"Great. So our plan worked and she did kill herself then?"

"Well she tried but some idiot came and saved her."

"What!!!"

"Dont worry. I heard that her heart stopped in the hospital."

"Good. Finally I can have Lucas without those stupid girls in my way."

"Well that's great and all but what do I get out of it?"

"You Billy get one hundred dollars for working for me."

"Sweet. Well I'm going to head to lunch have fun with your new boyfriend Missy."

Oh I don't think so. I'm going to punch him so far he lands on the moon! 

"Lucas are you okay?" It's Riley, and she's been standing there for who knows how long. Then I hear Topanga's voice. 

"Lucas, Riley were coming to get you and Farkle. Be ready in five minutes."

I guess I never hit the end call button because Topanga heard the whole thing.

"What is she talking about? Lucas, what's going on?"

"Missy Bradford and Billy Ross were the ones who sent Maya the notes. They're the ones who made Maya try to kill herself. Come on we need to get Farkle." I say in a rush. 

We practically run to the cafeteria. I spot Farkle in line, and I walk towards him.

"Farkle we need to go. I'll explain later."

"Okay. I'm coming."

We hurry out of the school as Corey and Topanga pull up at the school.