Maya

I still couldn't believe my ears. "So let me get this straight. Missy Bradford and Billy Ross had plotted for me to kill myself?" I always knew that Missy hated me. I always knew that Billy was on Missy's sidebar therefore he too hated me. But I never knew that they would hate me so much as to try and kill me. 

"Yes. But don't worry Maya, if they want to kill you, they're gonna have to get through me." He says, wrapping a comforting arm around me. "Lucas, that's not the point. They tried to kill me. They could do it again, and take you out first." There's silence, and no one talks for a long time. Lucas knows I'm right. So does Riley and Farkle. But no one wants to admit it. 

We arrive at the restaurant, and Lucas holds the door open for everyone. "A table for six?" The hostess asks. "That would be great. Thank you." Topanga says. The hostess leads us to a large circular booth,and hands us some menus. "I'll be back to take your order in a few minutes."

I study the menu, nothing really catching my eye. "What are you going to get Riles?" I ask Riley, looking up from my menu.

 "Um the spinach parmesan pasta looks good. What about you?"

 "Not sure yet." I say, smiling at her.

"I heard the turkey avocado wrap is pretty good. I'm probably going to get that. What about you Lucas?" Says Farkle, joining the conversation.

"Maybe the country fried chicken. That sounds really good." He replies, his green eyes looking up at me.

I return to the menu, looking at the different choices. "I'm going to get the chicken Alfredo." I decide, as the waitress returns. 

"Okay and what would you like to drink?" She asks, scribbling it down on a note pad.

"Dr. Pepper please."

"Alright and for you?" She asks looking at Riley.

"The spinach parmesan pasta. With a Coca-Cola."

"I'll have your chicken salad with blue cheese dressing. And just water for me." Says Topanga.

"Hmm I will have the turkey and mashed potatoes with a Coca-Cola." Corey orders.

"The turkey avocado wrap with a sprite."

"I'll try your country fried chicken and a Dr. Pepper."

"Alright, I'll be back with your food when it's ready."