Maya

I fall asleep on the plane, not quite sure when, but I do. In my dream I see Lucas. He's laughing with some other girl. She twists her hair around her finger, giggling. Immediately I feel jealousy.  He's flirting back, kissing her on the cheek.

 "Lucas?" I ask. He looks at me, and smirks. 

"Did someone say something? Did you hear anything? Cause all I heard was a useless no good ex girlfriend!"

 He laughs, the girl laughing along with him. They start having a make out session, and I turn away to find Riley standing behind me with Farkle. They too are wrapped up in each others arms. 

"Riley!" 

I exclaim, happy to see her. She looks down at me, a look of disgust on her face. 

"Oh. It's you. I thought we finally got rid of you. Good riddance!" 

"Yeah. We're happier now that you're gone!"

 Adds Farkle. I turn away, tears in my eyes. The last thing I hear is Lucas saying,

 "Glad we got rid of her. I never liked her. It was just a pitty date anyways. I never loved her."

Suddenly I feel someone shaking my shoulder. "Maya. Maya honey, it's time to wake up. We're here." Says my dad. I rub my eyes, looking around. In front of me are thousands of palm trees. I can smell the ocean, and feel the heat of Florida. The plane lands, and I step outside, blinking as my eyes adjust to the sunlight.

We get our bags, then walk out. "Kermit, over here!" Says a lady. She's very beautiful. Tall, with long, auburn hair and hazel eyes. "Oh!" He said exclaims, changing directions. I follow closely behind, watching as they hug and he kisses her on the cheek.

 When they break away, she notices me. "Oh who's this little cutie?" She asks, smiling at me. While I have grown some, I'm still only 5 feet 3 inches tall. 

"Oh this is Maya. Your step daughter." He says, placing his hand on my shoulder. The woman's eyes light up, and she hugs me tightly. 

"Oh my goodness! Maya I've heard so much about you! I'm Elizabeth. Welcome to the family!" 

"Thanks!" I say smiling. We get into the car, and drive the 45 minutes to the house. I look up as we stop. The house is huge! Gorgeous too. It's a creamy color, with palm trees all around it. It's the most beautiful house I've ever seen.