Lucas

I look at the clock beside my bed. 5:45. I can still make it. I can still see Maya, it might not be enough to stop her but I'll try my hardest. I quickly throw on some clothes and shove my feet in some shoes. I dial Farkle, knowing he might know what's going on. It rings, then eventually he answers.

"Hello?" He asks, a yawn commuting through with it.

"Farkle. Where's Riley?!"

"Um I don't know probably sleeping. Why?"

"Have you heard anything from her or Maya?"

"No....what's going on Lucas?"

"Nothing...just... I'll explain later. Can you meet me at the airport?"

"Sure when?"

"Now."

"Now!"

"Yes! Hurry we might miss her!"

"Okay. I'm on my way."

I hang up quickly, and flag down a passing cab. 

"New York airport and step on it!"

The cabbie hurries, and I finally make it to the airport at 6:27. I throw fifty dollars at the cabbie before jumping out. I run inside, to find a sleepy Matthews family walking out the doors. They all have tears in their eyes. Farkle's already there, his arm around Riley. 

"Riley!" I shout, running towards her. She looks up, meeting my eye, then glares. 

"Riley! Thank goodness! Where's Maya?!" She starts crying, and buries her head into Farkle's shoulder. Farkle also glares at me before saying,

"She's gone. Her flight left half an hour ago."

"Why are you guys mad at me?"

"Because you broke Maya's heart." 

"And you lied. You promised Maya, Farkle, me, Shawn, and Katie that you wouldn't leave her! Does their last dying wish not mean anything to you?!" Riley yells, joining the conversation.

"It does bu-"

"Lucas. Just stop. Leave us alone. We lost Maya. One of our best friends." Says Farkle.

"You think this isn't hard on me too?"

"Oh really? Last time I checked YOU broke up with MAYA. Not the other way around." Riley says glaring.

"I know but I di-"

"Lucas just go. It's better this way." Farkle says, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"You don't want me?"

"We don't want to be friends with a liar." Says Riley, still giving me the stink eye.

"Okay. But just hear me out.... I broke up with her, I did. But I did it because I know her. I k ow she would move to be with her family. I know that long distance relationships don't work. That's why. Because I didn't want to loose her."

"Well guess what. You just lost her." Says Riley, pointing out the obvious.

"I thought she would want to be friends."

"Lucas... when you love someone so much. You can't see it any other way. You need to start over because you just love them too much."

I don't say anything, I simply stare at the ground as they walk away. Now not only did I loose Maya, but I also lost my two best friends.

1. Setting sun - Eskimo Joe

2. White Demon Love Song - The Killer

3. Heal - Tom Odell

4. Before The Storm - Jonas Brothers

4. Back To December - Taylor Swift

5. When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars

6. Sleep Walking - Jason Derulo

7. Almost Lover - Jasmine Thompson

8. I Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

9. Grenade - Bruno Mars

10. Let Her Go - Passenger