Maya

When I walk inside the marvelous house, its more like a palace. High arched ceilings and plush white carpet. A staircase with a curled, black, iron, railing. Beautiful black leather couches, and a large flat screen tv above the fireplace. Large speakers for the surround sound system. 

Across that is white tiled flooring leading to the dining room. Complete with a large black table, matching chairs, leading to a sliding glass door. I look out the window to find a large grassy area with a large pool, hot tub, tennis and basketball court. Inside, across from the dining room is a huge gourmet kitchen with state of art appliances. 

"Maya, your bedroom is upstairs. Third door to the right. I'm sure your tired, you've been up since four this morning." Says my dad, setting my suitcase down. 

"I am kinda tired." I admit. 

I walk upstairs. Along the way to my room, I see a glass door leading to an office, but all the other doors are closed. When I reach my room, I open the door to just about the coolest bedroom I have ever seen. It's walls are purple, with white carpet, a flat screen hangs not he wall across from the bed. 

It's a large queen size bed and the bedding is a purple maroon color with grey flowers and leaves crawling up the bedding. It has a grey headboard, and tons of posters of all my favorite bands on it. On the other side of my bed is a speaker system with a brand new iPod sitting next to it playing love me like you do by Ellie Goulding. 

There's a white couch with cute pillows across the bed area, next to the closet. The closet is huge and already has gorgeous clothes inside. 

It's simply wonderful and sigh as I plop down on my bed, my eyes closing instantly from my tiredness. Florida is absolutely amazing, and while I  might not have my friends but at least I have a home.