Lucas

As the waitress leaves, I look at Maya. "You are so going to love your new room." Riley smiles. "Oh my gosh I'm so jealous of it! It's absolutely perfect the dream bedroom of any girl!" She totally geeks out over it. 

I remember when I used to like her. Back in the seventh grade. It seems like an eternity ago. I liked Maya back then too, but Riley. She was something else. To be honest I was afraid that Maya would laugh in my face if I'd had the courage to ask her out. I was a fence rider. Riley was sweet, cute, a fine prize for any boy. It wasn't until I went on a date with her that I knew I liked Maya more. While Riley was a fun friend, it was extremely awkward between us. With Maya it's much more natural. That and the fact when I saw her with Farkle I got overly jealous. And when he kissed her hand, it was all could do to stop myself from marching right over there. I had some major anger issues. Especially in Texas. But now that I have the love of my life, I've calmed down a lot. Nothing can ever take her away from me now. I love her, and she loves me. The rest is history.

"Excuse me, are you Maya Hart?" Asks a man whom I've never seen before.  He has pale skin, and dark brown hair. The deepest blue eyes, just like Maya's. His face shape is similar to Maya's, except he's tall. Around six foot three. 

Maya looks at him curiously. "I am. Who are you?" I know the answer before he can say it though. "Maya, I am your father."