Goodbye Hug -Chapter 3-

While I drew the drawing, I felt eyes on me. I didn't bother looking up, because I didn't want to make awkward eye contact with Oli. He eventually got up and went into the kitchen. At this point, I was barely just starting. He came back, and I got focused once again on the drawing. He came back and sat down. I hadn't known what he had gotten, until he set the water bottle beside me. I smiled slightly, "Thanks" I said softly. 

When he went back to the bathroom, at least, I was guessing it was the bathroom, I drank about half of the bottle of water. Mostly because I was nervous. What if he didn't like my drawing, or what if it wasn't what he wanted and I just wasted his time? 

Suddenly I heard him grunt loudly, and I almost asked him if he needed anything, and then I heard him open the medicine cabinet, what was he looking for? A band aid? My hand stiffened, and I looked up, my heart speeding up. The band aids were in the drawer. I shook my head. He's probably not looking for band aids...

I heard his feet making their way slowly down the hall. He sat down across from me and I looked up at his hands, and in fact, there was a band aid on the side of it. I bit my lip hard and continued drawing. 

"H-Hey, you don't need to rush.." He said out to the room. I shook my head "Oh, it's fine" I laughed nervously and continued drawing. About thirty awkward, silent minutes later, I finally finished the prototype and showed Oli. He held his hands out and grabbed the drawing, not making any facial expression what so ever. I held my hands up near my mouth, biting my lip again. 

He finally smiled his amazing smile and turned to me "It's amazing, how do you-" I finished his sentence "draw so well? I get that question a lot... but I just practice, I dunno" He carefully took the paper out. "Hey I can get you a folder for that." I said, turning and running down to my room, quickly grabbing a folder from my desk and turning back around, accidentally knocking into him. I blushed "Oops" I laughed and handed him the folder. 

His hand grabbed the folder, but his eyes were focused on my shoulder...shoulder? I looked over to what he was looking at, and it was my rose tattoo. I looked back up at him and he diverted his attention back to me. "Oh haha, sorry, your tattoos, they're just so amazing" He stepped back. "I really like these ones." He said while bending down to look at my thighs. I felt slightly awkward at the fact he was looking at my thighs, and pulled my shorts down a little. 

"T-thanks?" I said. I didn't often wear shorts in public so no one usually saw these. He stood up and held the folder down at his side. "Sorry it took so long..." I said. It took about an hour and a half. "You want something to eat?" I walked out of my room, and into the kitchen. "I was just planning to have some kind of noodle soup or something..." I grabbed a pot from under the counter.

"I wouldn't want to make you do anything.." He started and I waved my hand out in front of me "It's my pleasure." I smiled and he smiled back. "There's a television in there if you want..." I pointed into the living room, and he nodded turning and grabbing the remote.

After about ten minutes, I had finished making the soup and brought out two bowls into the living room. I set one in front of Oli on the coffee table, and I sat in the chair, eating my food slowly and watching the program on the television. A few minutes later, I heard Oli cough. I looked over at him and he finished his food. "Well, you're hungry..." I laughed "Do you want anything else?" I asked him, standing up and grabbing his bowl, starting to walk off to the kitchen. "No, but, aren't you going to finish yours?" I shook my head, "I'll just save it for later." He nodded slowly, and I walked into the kitchen.

I put his bowl in the sink and threw the rest of mine away, putting it inside of his bowl in the sink. I never usually ate much really, so I wouldn't have eaten it later if I put it away. I walked back out into the living room and sat in the chair, and looked up to see Oli looking at me with stern eyes. "What?" I laughed and he smiled. "Nothing" I laughed again and he stood up. "Well, it's getting dark out...so I really should get going. I knew he was going to say that, but I wish he didn't. I finally had someone to talk to. 

I walked him to the door and he smiled at me. "Thanks again, I'll text you tomorrow to see what the guys say." I nodded and he hugged me. At first I was slightly surprised, but it was just a friendly hug, thanking me for what I did. I hugged him in return and we stood there awkwardly for a minute, hugging. I took in his scent and he smelled very nice actually. When he stopped hugging I smiled up at him and he waved. "Bye then" I nodded and watched him off down the road and closed the door behind him, smiling like a dork. 

So I needed to update so happy day!! c: