Shower -Chapter 17-

I called up my mum the next day and we caught up on some things. She retired from her job and I told her how Oli was my boyfriend and in a popular band, which is when she got excited.

"Mum, Oli wants to bring me to see you." She suddenly got quiet and I furrowed my eyebrows, and she heard a choke from the other side of the line. "Mum?"

"Alice, darling, of course you may visit, and of course you may bring your boyfriend who's in a popular band to meet me." I smiled.

"Mum, why are you crying?" Mum sighed.

"You grew up so fast, and I just missed you" I smiled.

We finished up on the phone shortly, and I went to go find Oli. I walked into the bus and towards our bunk, where Oli was laying. He had gotten a little sick, and I was supposed to watch over him while the guys did stuff. The only thing he could get out of bed for was to use the bathroom, shower, and go on stage. Even though he had just gotten sick, that's their routine for whenever anyone gets sick, just no one is supposed to be around them. Except since I'm "not important" so I'm allowed to be around him.

I crawled into bed next to him and ran my hands up and down his bare back to wake him up. He mumbled a couple of words and rolled over, smiling. "Hey babe." I smiled and told him about Mum. "That's great."

"Do you want some food or take a shower?" I poked his chest and he played with my hair. There was silence between us while we did this and I looked up at him.

"I'll take the food after we shower." I smirked and laughed, as did he. I rolled off of the bunk and hit the floor, stood, and walked towards the bathroom. "If you want that you have to get up yourself." I teased. He grunted but I heard him coming.

Once he got into the bathroom he immediately grabbed my hips and started kissing my neck, and I giggled. "Oli, wait until we get in the shower." I moved away from him and turned around, pulling my shirt off, and I felt his hands hands on my skin. "I'm serious."

Oli's POV

I stared at her as she undressed and I just wanted to trail my hands all over her body. I took my pants and boxers off and climbed into the small shower stall. I felt her step in behind me and she hugged me from behind, causing me to smile goofily. I turned around and saw her blushing.

I leant down and kissed her gently, reached for the shampoo, and began to lather it through her hair, and she did the same to me. We continued to kiss while doing this and it sent me wild. Even now after being with her for a few months she gives me butterflies. I broke the kiss and took some water in my hands and started to wash the soap out of her hair.

After we finished cleaning we stood under the warm water hugging and I kissed her neck and shoulder lightly. "I love you so much Alice." I slowly made my way up to her mouth with kisses and then our lips met. I leant her up against the wall and pushed her up on it. My lips made their way down her chest and to her stomach. She smiled and giggled, covering her body with her hands. After teasing her, I told her to go get changed.

"I'll make you some food." She kissed my cheek and left the shower with a towel around her body. Once she left I decided to you know, 'calm the beast' and then get out of the shower myself.

I dried off and walked out of the bathroom and saw Alice changing in the bunk. I smiled and climbed in, tickling her. "Oli! You're still naked." I laughed and nodded

"Oh I know," I growled and she blushed, holding my sides. We stared at each other for a few minutes and she looked down at me. I smirked and rolled off of her, and she accidently touched my dick. She started blushing more and I just laughed, and got out of the bunk to change.

Alice's POV

When Oli left the bunk I was blushing like and I could feel it. I quietly exited the bunk and walked towards the kitchen to make him some food.

The ending was odd but u know at least I updated c: