I Love You Too -Chapter 10

-Alice's Pov-

I woke up early - telling by the sun that had just come up over the horizon. I still felt Oli's arms resting around my waist, and I smiled, rolling over into his chest. Then I realized he must've taken off his shirt, because our skin was touching. 

After laying there for a little bit, Oliver started to mumble. 

"Alice, I- I need to talk with you about your bathroom..." My eyes darted towards his face to make sure he was just talking in his sleep, and he was. 

"The other day, I opened the top drawer, an-and I found some stuff in there..." My face then flushed.

"I just want you to know that I love you." His arms tightened around me and I snuggled into him further. "I'm sorry" I whispered softly into his chest.

We lay there for about ten more minutes before I decided to get up to shower. I squirmed out of his grip, grabbed a clean towel, and ran into the bathroom. 

As quietly as possible, I opened the shower curtain, turned the water on, undressed, and got under the faucet. I washed my body and hair, and hopped out, looking at myself in the slightly fogged up mirror. 

I sighed, and opened that top drawer. I winced when my hand touched one of the sharp blades. I grabbed all of them and put them in an old shoebox. I wrapped my towel around my body and grabbed the box, running for my room. 

Once I made it, I scurried over to the bed, and put the box beneath, but I heard the matress squeak. Quickly, I made my way to my feet, acting like nothing just happened. 

"Hey" Oli rubbed his eyes. "What was that?" I shrugged. 

"I dunno what you're talking about." I said smiling. He shrugged back and sat up, pushing the comforter away from him, revealing his bare legs, besides his boxers. I lightly blushed and turned towards my wardrobe. 

"Why aren't you wearing clothes?" I heard the smirk in his voice. 

"Oh-oh, uh...um... well... uh..." He chuckled and I blushed darker. I then felt two hands grab my sides and I felt warm lips on my neck. They slowly made their way up to my ear. I could feel my face burning up.

I kept holding my towel, tightly, but his hands trailed towards them. As soon as he grabbed one lightly, my towel started falling off. "Oli-" He cut me off by whispering in my ear. "Shh." I closed my eyes. "Oli, please, not now, I'm not ready..." He kissed my cheek. 

"Are you sure?" I nodded, and he put my towel back. "Sorry." I felt his nose on my shoulder, and I turned in his arms. 

"It's alright, I just don't want this to be a one-night stand." He looked up, shaking his head. 

"Nononononono, I'd never do that." His hands fell to his sides. "Well, I'll let you get changed." He turned on his heels and walked out of my room, closing the door behind him. 

-Oli's Pov- 

I woke up the next morning, alone in Alice's bed. Bringing my hand to my head, I sat up, and looked around, and heard a shuffle down the hall. I lay back down, closed my eyes, and pretended to sleep. 

As soon as I heard Alice come in the room, I opened one eye slightly, and I saw her holding her towel close, as well as a box. 

When she ran over to the bed, I heard things move around in the box, and she shoved it under the bed. I started sitting up, and she collected herself, and thought I saw none of that. 

"What was that?" I said while rubbing my eyes. She shrugged, and I knew she was lying. 

I got up out of the bed, and laughed at her response to her not wearing clothes, but I could tell she recently showered, for her hair was wet.

I walked over to her, and rested my hands on her bony hips, and kissed her neck softly, and made my way up to her face, smirking.

I dragged my hand slowly up to hers, and started to move it down towards her stomach. I hadn't realized what I was doing, until she told me to stop. 

Then she thought she'd be a one night stand. 

I dropped my hands in shame, and let her change, walking out of her room. 

"Stupid stupid stupid." I said softly to myself, and I walked towards the bathroom. After peeing, I checked my bandaid, and decided I needed a new one. I bent down and opened the drawer, and saw the bandaids, but something was missing. 

My eyebrows raised, and I just ignored it. Maybe she threw them away. Or...what about that box? No...

I shook my head, and stood, replaced the bandaid, and walked out into her kitchen. I figured I'd make her breakfast. Until I realized I can't cook. I searched her cabinets for some cereal, and got some almond milk out.

I poured two bowls, and set them on the counter. I sat down, and ate from one of the bowls, and I heard Alice walking down the hallway.

"Do you always eat breakfast half-naked?" She said, laughing, and I laughed in return. 

"Yes actually." She pulled out the stool and sat beside me. She was wearing ripped up jean capris, and a baggy t-shirt. "I hope you don't mind." I said, smirking, and she just shook her head in response.

She ate a few spoonfuls and looked at me. "I'm not that hungry." I raised a brow at her, and turned the stool towards her. I took her spoon, grabbed some cereal, and raised the spoon in front of her face. 

"Here comes the airplane." I made airplane noises and lowered the spoon to her lips. "You eat the food or else." 

"Or else what?" She smiled, and I put the spoon down. 

"Or else...the tickle monsters gunna get you!" I jumped off my chair, and she jumped off hers after me, but I grabbed her just in time, and tackled her onto her couch. My fingers tickled her all over and after a little while I got tired, and stopped, but stayed cuddled on top of her. 

We stared at each other for a few moments, before I lowered my face towards her's and kissed her softly. She kissed me softly in return and closed her eyes. My hands held her hips and once I needed breath, we parted. 

"I don't know if you heard me last night, but Alice-"

"I love you too." She brought her lips back up to mine and kissed me back, and I smiled.

WOAH IT'S BEEN A WHILE HEY GUYS HOW Y'ALL DOIN' how much torture did I put you through? Sorry munchkins. Why did I call you that? I dunno. Okay, well, you better be happy. Hugs and stabbings <3333 Just kidding, okay, bye. Hope you liked this. I bet it sucked. But yayayay, okay bye.