Not Your Little Mermaid -Chapter 6-

-Alice's Pov-

I stared at Oli, and held my glass firmly. "Did I hear you wrong or did you just say-"

"I said I liked you..." He spoke softly and looked down at his hands that were wrapped around his drink.

I smiled, watching his nervous hand, moving slowly around the glass. I spoke up. "Well, let's go out to the party then." My feet found the wood floor and I stood from the stool. He looked at me, his face almost emotionless, but he was smiling slightly. I had barely known him, and I didn't want to jump to conclusions. 

He walked around the counter and looked at me, then out at the party. I followed him through the crowd and out of the back door. When we made it to the back patio, several people were eating, others drinking, and a few were swimming in the pool. 

"This is a nice place..." I said spinning around slowly. 

"Well, I am, not to brag, kind of wealthy, from the band, and Drop Dead..." I nodded.

"Totally understandable." I smiled over at him. "I wish I had brought my bathing suit though, the pool looks nice." His face lit up and he shuffled around in his pocket.

"I can take you back to your place to get one." I shook my head.

"I'll walk there." Once I started off, he grabbed my arm. 

"I insist." He smiled, and I returned it. He walked me to his car, which he had previously parked on the curb. After opening the passenger seat door, and letting me sit, he walked around to his side and sat. 

We drove for a few minutes. "It's this one right?" I nodded and he pulled into my driveway and I got out, him soon after. "Do you need help?" He leaned against his car, and I shook my head.

"You can come if you want though." He smiled and closed his car door, walking over to me as I walked to my front door.

I left him in the living room when I went to my room to find a bathing suit.

-Oli's Pov- 

I stood in Alice's living room, waiting for her to come back out. After she didn't come back for about five minutes I decided to go help her. I heard her going through drawers and things when I walked in. "Hey, you okay?" I said, leaning against the doorframe.

"Yeah, I just can't find a bikini top- Oh wait, here's one." She picked up a solid black bikini top and grabbed a pair of bottoms from her bed. I smiled weakly, nodding in return. She obviously didn't like me, and just found our relationship as a friendship. I mean, I did just meet her, but still.

Once we got back to my place I showed her to the bathroom and then I got changed myself. When I walked outside, she was already standing with her back towards me next to the pool. The bathing suit was beautiful on her, and I saw even more of her stunning tattoos, but I noted that she was covering my favorite ones on her thighs with a black shorts. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and I looked over at my younger brother Tom. How the fuck did he get here?

"Hey bro. So, you checkin out that chick over there? She's pretty smokin'" He winked and I pushed him off. "What bro?" I shook my head and looked at Alice while she ran her hand through her hair and walked towards the deeper end of the pool. Tom pushed me forward a little and I sighed, walking over to her.

She looked at me, smiling as I approached her. "It's beautiful out today" She said, looking up at the sky.

I nodded, "Do you wanna go in, or should I go first." I smirked and she laughed. 

"Hmm." Her hand raised to her chin to make it look like she was thinking. Before I knew it, I felt two small hands on my waist, starting to push me into the pool, but I grabbed them and pulled them in with me. As soon as we hit the water, the hands found their way up to my sides and seemed to struggle slightly. 

Underwater, I opened my eyes and saw Alice looking up at me, pouting. I smiled and grabbed her waist, pulling her up. When we got to the surface, I took in a huge breath of air. "Sorry, it was a reflex that when I got pushed down I take them down with me." She was now laughing.

"It's fine, thanks for helping me up though." Her hair was now down around her shoulders and stuck to her skin, she looked almost like Arial the Mermaid, amazingly stunning.

-Alice's Pov-

When I fell into the water, I saw Oli smiling, while I pouted. Soon, I felt two warm hands on my waist, and at that moment I felt comfortable. He brought me up to the surface and I thanked him, and we small talked for a few minutes, before we decided to dry off. 

I climbed out of the pool and grabbed a towel, wrapping myself in it. Oli wrapped his waist in a towel, and we walked back inside, me to the bathroom, and him being stopped by someone. 

Once I walked into the bathroom I couldn't find my clothes. "Shit." I walked out and looked outside, to find nothing. "Shit." I said once again. I heard someone walk up behind me and I turned around. 

There was a girl standing there, holding my clothes. "Um, can I have those back?" She snarled at me and I raised an eyebrow. 

"You were that chick that went swimming with Oli." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Um...sure?" I said nervously. 

She laughed and shook her head. "You aren't getting these back." She pushed past me, walked outside, and threw my stuff into the bonfire. I stood, staring, while she laughed. 

"What the fuck?" I muttered under my breath. 

I looked around for Oli to tell him I would bring his towel over tomorrow, because I was going home.  As soon as I saw the back of Oli's head, I smiled and started walking over to him, before I saw who he was with. 

There was a chick eating his face off. 

And him returning the favor. 

My face dropped and I took a step back. Some built guy pushed me out of the way and said loudly, "Get some clothes on, you slut." I looked up at him, and all the other people staring at me. I tightly held the towel around me and started for the door. 

Once I got pushed into the door, I turned around to find Oli and the girl clambering up the stairs, laughing. I felt someone open the door behind me and I almost fell, but instead I ran. I threw the towel onto Oli's car, and started to run home. 

It took me about ten minutes to make it home. I locked the door behind me, and ran to my room, got into dry underwear, and walked into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, and saw a scratch on my cheek, which was probably from when I got pushed into the door. 

I thought that he liked me. Maybe he just lied so I would go on tour with him. This isn't fucking fair. If this is how he's going to act, then let it be. 

I fell to the floor and leaned against the toilet, feeling sick. I always do this to myself in the end 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ok bye