Surprises - Chapter 2 -

I walked into the living room, and saw Oli sitting on the couch. I sat in the armchair across from him Indian style. 

"So, what did you have in mind for this drawing?" I leaned closer to the coffee table that seperated the both of us. He sat back and laid his hands on his knees, squeezing them. "Well, I was thinking if you could design some album art." I furrowed my brow. 

"What do you mean 'album art'" He laughed and nodded. 

"I have a band called Bring Me The Horizon, and we're coming out with a new CD called 'Sempiternal' and we have a new single we want to release at some point, but we don't have any artwork for it." I smiled. 

"I actually think I've heard of you guys somewhere...maybe on Tumblr or Twitter, or something, I'm not that great with the internet world..." I laughed and stood. "But yeah, I can help, hold on" I walked down the hall and into my room. While I was digging through my junk trying to find my drawing pad, I accidentally knocked a lamp onto my head. "Aah!" I picked the lamp up and rubbed my head, "Oh jeez" I was bleeding from a cut that I got on the back of my head.

"Hey I heard something fall and-" Oli must've come down the hall "are you okay?" He walked over to me and saw the blood on my hand. "What happened?" He looked at me while he spoke and I just laughed. "Oh I just bumped my head and got a little cut, it's nothing" I smiled and went looking for the drawing pad again. 

I didn't hear Oli move. "I really think I should help you, you are bleeding..." He said softly and I stood up all the way, accidentally knocking into him. "You don't need to help." I laughed again, tapping his arm in reassurance and he rubbed his neck. I walked around him and out the door into the bathroom to wash my hands off, and then back out to my room. Oli wasn't in there anymore so he must have walked out to the living room. I finally found my drawing pad and pencils and walked out into the living room.

Oli was sitting on the couch and he smiled when I came into the room. "You found them?" I nodded and sat down. 

"So what were you thinking for the artwork?" He stroked his chin, looking down at my feet that were resting on the coffee table. "Well, I was thinking something like a girl in a white dress, who was 'flying' through clouds...?" He said, his eyes looking up to meet mine. For a moment I couldn't find words to say, because his eyes drowned me once again. I snapped myself out of my daydream and nodded. "Okay... I'll see what I can do..." I grabbed my pencil then looked back up. "If you need anything to eat or drink, help yourself in there..." I motioned towards the kitchen with my pencil. "If you need to use the bathroom, it's down there." I motioned behind me, and he nodded, but didn't move.

I got to work on the drawing.

Oli's Pov;

When I heard Alice yell out, I quickly got up and ran to where I heard her from. I stood in the doorway, looking at her with her hand buried in her red hair "Hey I heard something fall and.. are you okay?" I said, taking a step forward, and when she took her hand down I saw the blood. "What happened?" I was worried that she hurt herself badly. She told me that it was a little cut and it didn't matter, and then she went back to searching for what I guessed was her drawing supplies.

I stood silently behind her, watching her look. While she did, I had the time to admire her tattoos. I shook my head and remembered that she was hurt. "I really think I should help you, you are bleeding..."  I said almost whispering, trying not to be rude. She stood and told me she didn't need help, then tapped my arm. Where she touched it, my skin tingled and I nodded, trying to ignore the fact my stomach was doing cartwheels. 

She walked out of the room. I looked around and saw her artwork on the walls. I quickly felt rude and like I was intruding, and walked back out to the living room, waiting for her to come back. When she came down the hallway, I smiled. 

She was wearing tank top with a large wolf on it and a pair of shorts and at that moment I realized she had two tattoos on her thighs. One was a deer in a oval frame, and the other was a half girl-half skull kind of design. When she sat, I had noticed that I was still looking at them, and looked back up at her face. She smiled and asked me what I wanted her to draw. I looked down at her carefully painted toenails and explained to her what we had been thinking up over the past few weeks and then when I finished, caught myself looking into her blue eyes. She suddenly looked away and then told me how I could get food from the kitchen or use the bathroom. I nodded but when she looked down I didn't move. 

I watched her hand move across the paper slowly, and then she'd erase something. Her position changed frequently, from her sitting Indian style, to her sitting sideways on the chair. I smiled at her while she drew, watching her brow furrow, and then relax again. She bit her lips every once in a while, which I thought was cute. I ended up getting up and walking into her kitchen, and noticed a PETA magnet on her fridge and smiled, opening it up.

I grabbed myself a water bottle and walked back out into the living room, sat and watched her again. I opened the water bottle and set it down next to her. "Here." I smiled and walked behind her, to go down to the bathroom. I had to go through a few doors before I finally made it there. 

I walked into the tan-coloured bathroom, looked at myself in the mirror, and wiped my hand on my face. I then quickly peed and washed my hands. I accidentally hit my hand on the corner of the counter, grunted, and looked at it. "Shit." Turns out that when you simply bump your hand into a counter, you start bleeding. I opened the mirror to look for a band aid, and only found multiple medicine bottles and things. I felt rude going through her things, but all I needed was a band aid.

I finally opened the drawer under the sink and saw the band aids but also something else. I saw a clear case that was full of...razors? I was taken aback at first, and then shook my head and reached for the band aids and put one on my hand. I took a second look at the razors, hoping they weren't there for what I thought they were there for and walked out of the bathroom and slowly down the hall. 

I quietly sat back down on the couch and watched the beautiful girl opposite me drawing our new single artwork.

Hold on Oliver, did you just call this girl beautiful? Oh shit.

-- 

OOH SUSPENSE

kbye guys hope you liked this