I Love You Alice -Chapter 9

-Oli's Pov-

I waited outside the room while Alice got her tattoo. It hadn't taken too long, and when she came out, her smile was huge. I thought that she would get a bigger tattoo, but I guessed that it was the quickest. I smiled at her, and she walked over and hugged me. I breathed in quick and wrapped my arms around her waist slowly, squeezing. 

She moved her head and looked up at me, into my eyes. I stared into hers, and they were the most beautiful crystal-like things I'd ever seen. I slowly moved my gaze onto her lips, that were slightly parted, and I couldn't stop thinking about kissing her. She was so beautiful. I just had to. 

Before I knew it, I was lowering my face towards hers, and her eyes closed. I placed my lips on hers lightly, and I felt her kiss back, wrapping her hands around my neck. I lifted my lips off of hers, and she opened her eyes. I kissed her once again soft and quick, and her hands lowered.

I was smiling, and she was smiling. 

-Alice's Pov- 

I sighed, happily and Oli grabbed my hand, leading me out of the shop. I trailed behind him slightly, and he opened up the door to his car, letting me sit. Once he walked around and got in, he started the car, and looked at me. "So, Alice." I noticed his smile widen a bit. "Do you think...you could maybe..." He looked down at his fingers that fiddled with each other. "MaybeyoucouldIdon'tknowbemygirlfriend?" He ran all his words together, so I barely understood what he said. 

"Uhh, what?" I laughed, and he looked up at me, blushing. 

"Can you be my girlfriend?" He said softly, looking up at me. I smiled and grabbed his hand, raising it to my lips. "Of course Oli." I kissed it and he smiled. 

"Yay!" He said flailing his hands, and putting the car into drive. 

"Where are we going now?" I asked, while buckling my seat belt.

"Back to my house to tell everyone how much I love you." I felt butterflies in my stomach. 

"Y-you love me?" I said, and turned my head from the window to Oli, as he turned into his street.

"Well, from what I know, I really love you. I guess I'm one of those people who believes in love at first sight. But, you are pretty great."  I smiled and reached for his hand that was resting on the center console, holding it lightly. I filled the spaces in between his fingers and he squeezed my hand tightly. 

Oli pulled onto the curb, and got out, after convincing me to let go of his hand. He walked around to my side of the car, opening the door for me. "Let's go inside." His hand wrapped around my waist and he brought me inside. My eyes locked on a girl as soon as we walked through the door. She saw Oli's hand resting upon my waist and her expression became dark. 

Oli looked down at me, smiling, but soon the smile faded, and turned into a frown. "What's wrong?" I shook my head. "Can you just bring me home...?" He pulled me outside and felt my forehead. "Are you feeling alright?" His voice was laced with worry.

"I'm fine, it's just, people don't seem to like that you have decided to put your arm around me...plus...it's getting kind of late" I said softly, and he nodded. 

"Well...okay." 

We drove back to my house in the dark and I let him come inside. I suddenly remembered the tour.

"Oli, when does the tour start?" He looked up at me from the photos he was looking at on a table in the living room. 

"In about a week and a half, I think?" I nodded and he smiled. 

"Why?" I shrugged, and turned back to the hallway, and walked into my room, closed the door, and sighed. I prayed that Oli wouldn't come down the hall, and I didn't want to make the situation awkward by telling him I was getting changed. 

I ran over to my wardrobe and got out a pair of bed shorts and a t-shirt. I walked over to my full-length mirror, and pulled my dress off, and looked at myself in the mirror. I wrapped my arms around my waist and over my stomach. I had never really been satisfied with my body, and I was always like that. 

My fingers trailed over the elastic of my girl-boxers that were just tight short-underwear. This is usually what I wore to work out. I then realized I hadn't in a few weeks. I sighed and turned over to my bed, where I put my clothes, and reached out for my shirt, which I had sprawled out over the covers. 

Before I could pull it all the way over my head, I felt arms go around me, and they weren't my own. I looked down to find the familiar "Drop Dead" on their knuckles, and I turned around in Oli's arms. "I heard you." He said. Oh shit I said that stuff out loud. He brought his hand to my face and brushed my hair out of the way. "You should be satisfied with your body, because it's beautiful." I felt his warm hands on the small of my back, and rub in circles. 

His lips wavered over my forehead, and I yawned. "Can I sleep?" I said, my eyes barely staying open. 

"Of course." He smiled and lifted me up gently, setting me in my bed, and pulling the blankets up. 

I reached out for him to come into the bed too. I just wanted to be held by someone, I hadn't really felt the love of someone in a while. He smiled and slowly removed his shoes, and climbed into the bed beside me. I felt his arms wrap around me and I closed my eyes.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard Oli whisper something into my ear.

"I love you Alice, so much" 

it's like midnight, you better be happy.

sorry if it sucks