Is This A Fairytale? -Chapter 7-

-Oli's POV-

When we walked inside, I approached one of my friends who had a drink in his hand, and I took a sip. All of a sudden, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, and another on my back. I shivered and spun around to look at a girl I'd never met before. 

Her pin-straight black hair went down to her bum, and her clothes were too small for her. I raised my eyebrows and she flicked her heavily made up eyes at me. I tried to pry from her, but she brought my face next to hers. "Hello Oliver."

I blinked. "Um..hello...? I don't know yo-" She pulled my face onto hers and forced me into kissing her. I couldn't move away from her and she started walking. Behind me, I heard someone yell at someone to put on some clothes, and then called them a slut. I turned my head slightly, and saw Alice, holding the towel around her, being pushed around by a man. She looked at me, with sadness in her eyes.

We seperated so she could pull me up the stairs, and she was giggling. I laughed sarcastically shaking my head, trying to get away from her. She shook hers in return and I looked back down at everyone. I suddenly saw Alice's hair, and tried to call for her, but she was already out the door, still in the towel. 

Once the girl brought me into a room, I pushed her off. "Get your filthy claws off of me. Fucking twat" I left the room, slamming the door, and ran down the stairs, over to the door, hoping to catch Alice. 

I walked over to my car, and lying on top of it was the My Little Mermaid towel I had given her. I grabbed it and held it in my hands, look up towards her house. I saw her running, still in her bathing suit, and her hair was down. I called after her, and when she didn't answer I punched my car. 

I got into my car, not caring if I was still wet or not, and drove towards her house, taking a little while, because I didn't want to get to her too fast.

When I arrived at her house, I got out of my car, and approached her door slowly. It was still open so I walked in. "Alice?" I said softly. "Alice?" I said a bit louder. "Where are you?" I heard something down the hall, and I walked down, opening each door, arriving at the bathroom. Alice was sitting, curled up, next to the toilet, she looked sick. "Oh my god." I walked over to her, and looked at her face. It was pale as ever, and her eyes were closed. She was sleeping.

I picked her up bridal style, and carried her to her room. She moved a bit in my arms. "Shh" I laid her down in her bed, and put the blankets over her. Her legs bent, and she was curled in a ball. I rest my hand on her hair, and stroked it lightly. After about ten minutes of me just watching her sleep, she woke up, and stared at me.

"I'm sorry." I said softly. "She forced herself onto me, I don't even know her." Tears formed in the corners of her eyes, and my thumb wiped them away. "Why are you crying?" She coughed out a reply.

"Why do you like me?" She said, a tear rolling down her cheek, and I wiped it away, smiling.

"You are beautiful, an amazing artist, your smile makes me feel like I'm meeting a celebrity, even though I am one." I stroked her cheek, and her tears stopped. I put my hands around her back, and sat her up, moving my hand to her cheek. "I don't like you though" Her face fell. "I love you." I leaned forward and kissed her cheek near her eye and held it there. 

My hands moved to her arms, and I backed away. "Now get some sleep, love"

heheheheheheehehehhe bye