The Party -Chapter 5-

-Oli's Pov- 

After I left Alice's, I walked back home, and watched the guys in front of me, acting crazy. I sighed as i stuck my hands into my pockets and watched my feet while I walked down the road. Once I got to my house, the guys were already inside and had gotten ahold of my alcohol. I laughed and sat at the counter, watching them all drink.

"Mate, I saw you gettin it on with Alice?" Mat walked over to me and pushed my shoulder, his sweaty hand touched my neck and I covered it with my hand. 

"No bro." I defended myself, I mean, I liked Alice I guess, she was pretty nice, but I didn't know...

"Come on" He slurred and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. 

"Dude you're wasted." I said pushing him away. 

"Oli has a crush!" Jordan teased me and I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Do not." I said, furrowing my eyebrows and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, making the mistake of leaving my phone on the counter.

"Let's see...ah ha! Alice's number." I froze and turned towards Lee who was holding my phone. 

"OH FUCK NO." I ran over to him and jumped onto his back, making him fall onto the couch. He, of course, managed to give my phone to Mat. 

"Hey Alice..." Mat started typing. 

"NO DON-" I yelled reaching for my phone but got pulled back onto the couch and into Lee's face. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over and come to our party. It's at my house, starts whenever, winky face." I groaned. "Sent!" Mat smiled and tossed me my phone. 

"You guys are cunts." I put my phone on the couch. "Now we have to invite people to this 'party.'" I sighed. "You guys can handle that." I picked up my phone and walked back to my room, sat on my bed, and waited for a reply from Alice.

About five minutes later, my phone went off when Alice texted me back. "Sure I'd love to! (:" I read on my phone. 

"Okay! Great!" I texted back quickly, threw my phone onto the bed and walked out to the kitchen where all the guys had their phones out and were probably inviting people to come. Mat was obviously still piss drunk, because he kept laughing at literally nothing. He just sat there and would randomly start laughing. I smirked and then walked into the living room where the stereo was. I turned on some EDM. 

Soon enough, people started arriving, and I was just waiting for Alice to come. Once I saw a head of red hair bob into the door and make its way to the kitchen, I squished myself through people and got to my destination. I smiled at her while she was just standing looking at all the people. "You've got a lot of friends..." She said slowly, as more people came through the door.

I chuckled "Yeah...Most of them are the guys' friends." I then noticed she changed her outfit. She was now wearing a tight purple tank top, flowery shorts, and her hair was even curlier than before. I smiled and walked over to the fridge. "Want anything?" I grabbed myself a beer, and waited for her reply.

"Um, do you have any cola?" She asked, as I heard her pull out a stool. I smiled. "One Coca-Cola right away." I laughed and took out the bottle. I set my beer on the counter and grabbed a glass, pouring out some of the Coke. "Here you go" I set down the drink in front of her and she smiled and took a sip of it.

I leaned against the counter, drinking my beer and watching all the people already going insane. I sighed. "I'm going to be the one having to clean this up, even though I didn't set the party up."

"You didn't?" Fuck, I forgot my phone texted her.

"Well um...the guys kind of took my phone and texted you from it..." Her face got all weird and then she asked:

"Why...?" I mentally kicked myself in the ass and sighed.

"Well, they kind of know that I..kind of...kind of, uhm.." I coughed. "Like you..."

KAYBYEGUYS