My Darling. -Chapter 14-

Oliver's POV

I crawled back into the bed and quickly shut the curtain. 

"Wait," Alice put her hand on my chest. "What about the guys?" I laughed. 

"They'll leave once they realize what we're doing." Alice's face went almost as red as her hair. 

About ten minutes later, I was straddling her, and we were both naked.

Woah, that escalated quickly. 

The guys had already left about five minutes ago when they saw my boxers on the floor outside the bunk. 

I gently dragged my thumb across Alice's cheek and down to her lips. My eyes flicked down to her chest and if it was even possible,her  face got even more red.

My lips lowered down to her neck, and my hands trailed behind the small kisses I left. I soon entered her and her body tensed. 

I moved my hands down to her hips to calm her down, and slowly brought my face up to her's. A small whimper escaped her lips. "Shh, it's alright." I left a peck behind her ear and quickened my pace. She soon became in sync with me and was more relaxed. 

"O-Oliver.." I smirked and nibbled on her ear. 

"Yes, my darling.." I moaned out. 

"I....I love you." My heart grew two sizes in my chest and I landed a huge kiss on Alice's small lips, covering up a moan. 

Soon enough, I exited her small, fragile body, and she sighed happily. "I love you too, sweetheart." Her body curled up next to mine, and our figures melted together under the covers. 

Her face was resting in the crook of my neck, and mine was resting on her head. My hands were wrapped around her, not letting her get away from me. I soon felt her even breaths on my skin, and I smiled. 

"Babe, that was wonderful." I heard her whisper. I rubbed my hands lightly against her skin. 

"You were wonderful, my love." I felt hotness on my shoulder and I moved her face away from me, seeing small tears falling down her cheeks. "Oh no, my beautiful girl, why are you crying." My thumbs wiped them away quickly, and a small smile formed across her face.

"You...I've never done this before..." My heart might have just stopped then.

"W-what?" She nodded, and I couldn't believe it...why would she let me do that...?

"Why...would you...?" Her face softened, and I felt her hands on my chest. 

"You're more worth it than anyone else. Oliver, I truely do love you, to the moon and back." My heart stopped once again, wait, is that possible?

"Alice, my baby." I sat up, and pulled her into my lap. "You're the most perfect girl a man could ever ask for, and I feel so honored to have been your first. I just hope I didn't hurt you." She shook her head.

"You didn't." I smiled and kissed her passionately, and we then heard footsteps. 

"Are y'all done makin' babies?" Alice giggled.

"Hey, hey, hey, we weren't planning on that." I called out to them, kissing Alice once more. "You should get changed, darling." She smiled slightly and crawled off of my lap and under the covers. 

"My clothes are on the floor." I smiled and reached out, grabbing them off of my own clothing. 

"Here.." I handed them to her and let her change underneath the blankets, while I got into my boxers and climbed out of the bunk. I glanced up to see Matt humping the air. "Cunt." I flipped him off and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle, and taking a sip of it. 

Not too long later, I heard small footsteps approaching me, and I looked up to see Alice with her air in a bun, and wearing an oversized t-shirt, with knee-length socks. "Good morning everyone!" Her voice was cheery and full of glee. She skipped over to the fridge and grabbed some water as well, before sitting next to Jordan, who put his arm over her shoulder. 

"Gettin some?" Jordan smirked, and Alice elbowed his side, causing him to grunt. "Sorry, sorry, touchy subject, eh?" 

OH MY LORDY LORD LORD. ALRIGHT THIS WAS TOO LONG OF A WAIT, I JUST FELT SO UNCOMFORTABLE WRITING THIS AT TIMES, AND I COUDLNT DO IT UNTIL NOW. ALRIGHT, IT'S HERE, YOU'RE WELCOME, SORRY MY LOVELIES.