Mum and Dad -Chapter 16-

Alice's POV

It had been a couple days since Oli and I, you know, did it. He's had a few shows, met lots of fans, and so have I! I'm surprised people knew who I was. I mean, Oli has talked to me on Twitter a few times, but that's as much as I think I'm his girlfriend to the public.

They all wanted my autograph and some girls were jealous of me, some hated me, but I didn't really feel too offended. It was expected. A lot of people are like that. 

As these thoughts went through my mind, I took a shower to cleanse myself from the bad thoughts. 

After about ten minutes, I heard a knock on the door, and I opened the curtain slightly, to reveal my face. "Who is it?" The door creaked open, and Oli stuck his head around the corner, smiling. 

"I have someone for you to meet when you come out of the shower." I nodded and closed the curtain, and quickly finished washing my hair and body. 

Once I got out of the shower, I dried myself off with the towel that was hanging on the door hook. My clothes were sitting on the toilet seat ready for me to change into. 

Oli and his friend were talking outside of the toilet and I walked out, still in the process of drying my hair. When I looked up, I saw and old man standing next to him. I smiled at him, and then smiled over at Oli. "Who's this?" He smiled back at me.

"Alice, this is my dad, Ian. My mom is talking to my brother outside." I was surprised. Oli was letting me meet his parents. I mean, he hasn't even known about my family. The man stuck his hand out to shake and I accepted it. 

"So, you're keeping the boys in line?" He laughed softly, a glint in his eyes. 

Elderly people always made me overjoyed. They were always so happy, and when there were bad vibes, elderly people tend to make it less tense. 

I nodded, erasing my daydreams from my head. Oli wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. He carried me outside to where I saw an older woman talking to Tom. When Oliver set me down, she looked over into our direction. "Hi." I mumbled, smiling slightly.

Her face lit up into a smile and automatically greeted me in return. "You must be Alice..? I'm Carol." I nodded and held onto Oli, his grip tightening on my hands. 

After speaking for a little while, I turned around to Oli and stood on my tip-toes to whisper into his ear. "I'm sorry I'm so awkward." He chuckled and picked me up, letting me rest my legs on his hips. 

"It's fine." He kissed my nose and we went back onto the bus. We walked to the back of the bus and he set me down on the couch, then sat beside me.

"Oli..?" I said, and looked up at him, "I haven't ever told you anything about my family, have I?" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I don't think so.." He smiled and looked at me. "But you don't have to tell me anything you aren't comfortable with."

"Well, I've met your family so I think it'd be appropriate for me to tell you at least something." I sighed and he put his arm around my shoulders.

"It's really confusing so you might get a bit lost, don't hesitate to ask me things while I'm talking though, okay?" He nodded, smiling.

"So, my mum and pop aren't exactly together anymore, but when I was younger they were. I also have a little brother, his name is Jeremy. We never got along." I looked up at him "When I was a freshman in high school, my dad left with my brother. Mum took care of the whole legal problems and stuff. When I left home after high school, my mom moved into a smaller flat in Ireland. I haven't seen her in a few years, but I talk to her often."

"Well, that wasn't too bad, darling." He hugged me from the side.

"But I'm always afraid that my brother and dad aren't okay." I choked.

"I'm sure they're living fine." He smiled and then kissed my cheek gently. "I'll find a way to get you to see your mum, have you spoken to her lately?" I shook my head.

"Not in about a week or so.. no." He smiled again.

"How about you ring her up and tell her she should be in for a surprise." I smiled and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I love you so much." I hugged him tightly and closed my eyes.