I Think You're Beautiful -Chapter 13-

Oli's POV

All the guys stared at me, and I just looked down at my hands which were folded in my lap.

"You fucking think what?!" I heard Jordan say. He sounded kinda pissed off. I sighed and looked up.

"She rarely eats... and she says she's never hungry..." I rubbed the fabric of my jeans between my fingers. I heard a few sighs and I got up off of the table. "I think tomorrow I'm going to start making her eat. Well, not forcing her, but at least trying." The guys nodded and we started eating. 

Alice's POV 

I heard someone coming into the back lounge and hugged my knees to my chest. 

"Hey babe." I heard Oli say as he came into view. I smiled at him and he sat down next to me. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and I looked over to Oli who was handing me an Xbox controller. "Black Ops?" I smiled and nodded.

After about an hour of playing video games, I rested my head on Oli's lap and stared up at him. He looked down and stuck his tongue out at me, and I returned the 'insult.' He laughed and pushed me up. "Hey hun..." He dragged my whole body onto his lap. "Are you...um...do you have um..." He rubbed his forehead and I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"What?" I said smiling and pushed his hand away from his face. His eyes suddenly looked sad as they looked into mine.

"Do you have and eating disorder?" Did I just hear that? I didn't think it was obvious... How does he even think that... Oh Jesus Christ. 

"No..." I said slowly and he smiled and pulled me closer to him by wrapping his arms around me. 

"Good, I didn't want my little girl to think she doesn't look beautiful, because she does." My stomach dropped and I sighed. 

"I'm going to go for a walk, okay?" He laughed and let me go, causing me to swing my legs onto the floor and I stood up, stretching. 

"Where you gunna go? To the front of the bus and back." I chuckled and shook my head.

"No, to the restroom." He smiled and pushed me away. 

"Nasty girl." I giggled and walked into the small toilet, and stared at myself in the mirror. Sighing, I opened the cabinet and pulled down my makeup case. I re-applied my eye makeup and then put the bag back on the shelf. 

When I walked out, I was immediately tackled by none other than Mr. Fish. 

Oli's POV

I watched as Alice went to go use the bathroom, and quickly jumped up and ran to the kitchen, where all the guys were drunk. "Oh lord." After squeezing around Matt and Lee who were currently hugging in the middle of the bus, I opened the fridge and took out a beer myself. 

A few minutes later, I heard a door creak, and we all looked over to the bathroom, where Alice was standing. At that point, Jordan decided to jump on her and take her to the floor. She yelled and tried to get him off, but with no success. 

"Hey, dude, get off her!" I yelled, running over to them, and picked up Jordan by the shirt and threw him on the couch. I helped Alice up gently and held her hands. "Are you okay?" I asked softly. She shook her head yes and ran her hand through her hair. 

"Can you all leave me alone if you're going to just get drunk?" She pulled away from me and walked back to the lounge. I sighed and turned around. 

"Well great." 

Alice's POV

When I felt the weight off of me, I rubbed my eyes and felt myself stand up. Oli was holding my hands and asking if I was okay, but I was immediately revolted by the scent of beer on his breath and I pushed him away.

I walked back to the lounge and sat on one of the corner couches with my knees to my chest. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. 

What seemed like eternities later, I opened my eyes, and saw the wall. I shook my head and looked down to my waist where Oli's hands were wrapped around me. My face heated up when I rolled over and looked at his face. 

Suddenly his eyes opened and he smiled. "Hey babe." He said in a groggy voice. At that point I might as well have melted, and I gently kissed him, not tasting alcohol anymore. My face nuzzled itself into his neck, and I bit it playfully and then kissed it. 

I felt his hands rubbing my back under my shirt and he kissed my shoulder lightly. 

"I'm sorry for flipping out on you before Oliver." 

"I don't care, I still think you're beautiful." He whispered softly in my ear and then moved my face so I was in front of him and he planted a kiss on my lips. I of course returned it and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

Oli's POV

"I heard you two gettin' it last night." Matt chuckled as I rose out of bed. 

"Well, we just had an intense makeout session, nothing more, nothing less." I rubbed my eyes to wake myself and I felt someone poke my butt.

"You had a massive boner though, speaking of which, you might wanna pillow." I heard Alice talking, and I looked down at my boxers and my eyes widened. I quickly grabbed the nearest pillow and stuck it over my crotch.

"Oh c'mon man, I sleep on that." I heard Nicholls grunt and he took it back away from me. 

I covered myself with my hands as well as I could, before I felt breath on my ear. 

"I can help you with that.." I heard Alice whisper into my ear, and I shivered at her voice.

"Mm, okay." I smiled and kissed her over my shoulder.

Okie Dokie I know I haven't posted in a while, but I was on vacation and I've had writers block and shit, so, yeah.

Okay, so basically, if you couldn't tell, thEY GON GET IT. Okay, so I dunno if I'll post it on here or somewhere else and I can give people the link if they want it, so, yeah, peace out bros