Harmony's View

Tara, Blake, Charlotte....

Dead....

Charlotte....

Tragedy....

Cave....

Charlotte....

Dead.

Oh my gosh, is she dead?

I failed.

That's all that matters.

Tara and Blake are alive.

Who cares? Our mission subject is dead.

Wait...no, she's not. One look and I could tell Charlotte was alive. Breathing heavily, but alive.

Tara and Blake were definitely alive. Jumping around, trying to get us to wake up, doing all that annoying stuff I hated about living with Blake. Tara rushed to my side to help as soon as I had woken up.

"Charlotte's alive," she whispered happily.

"I know," I replied, annoyed.

"Hey little sis," Blake winked, and I glared at him, which made him dramatically shrink back in terror.

"Yeah, call me 'little sis' one more time," I grunted grumpily.

"Someone's in a bad mood," Tara noticed jokingly.

"Why were you banging those pans so much?" I asked, changing the topic to their totally annoying sound.

"'Cause you, little sis, and Charlotte weren't waking up," Blake grinned.

"I was sleeping," I groaned.

"Uh-huh," Tara rolled her eyes. Then I noticed a huge wound on Blake's left side...God, where did that come from? Katie's attack? I don't think she bit him that hard, but she had injected a type of liquid into his side.

If I recalled correctly, that is, which is like 2% of the time.

"Where did Katie, Melody and Mack go?" I asked suddenly, looking around for a familiar face hiding behind a vase or something. Man, if they were playing a prank, I was so going to kill all of them.

"I don't know," Blake shrugged, looking behind him as well. Tara nodded but didn't say anything.

"Hiya people, why did you stop the comforting noise?" Charlotte joked, suddenly waking up.

"Um," Blake replied unconvincingly.

"It wasn't comforting," I argued, glaring at her.

"Hey, it was a joke, Serious Girl," Charlotte said.

"Yeah, whatever," I sighed.

"So, where's Mel and Mack, the two M's?" Charlotte asked, all of a sudden noticing that they weren't around.

"Somewhere over the rainbow," Tara answered sarcastically. "Well, what do you think we know?"

"Everything," Charlotte raised her eyebrows.

"Well, I woke up and they were just suddenly gone," I replied helpfully. "And Tara and Blake wouldn't tell me what was going on, so ask them, not me. I was conscious just like, five seconds before you, Charlotte."

"Yeah, T and B," she challenged.

"That was not what I meant," I shrugged.

"We don't know anything!" Blake protested defensively.