Epilogue

10 years later

So many mysteries unsolved, and so many more yet to come. Yet we still manage through life's obstacles.

I became Hawker Estuary's main lawyer and gave my royal position, which I newly found was queen of ALL Terra Meridian, to my old friend Paris Hall. She was shocked at first, then accepted and ruled with her new best friend, Darcy. I had to admit I was jealous, even though I wasn't entirely blameless either.

Paris married Ryan. We broke up after three years of dating, because we were only eleven, after all. McKenzie somehow stayed with Everett all these years, and yet he hasn't proposed. Maybe it's too early for Paris and Ryan to be married, but not Everett and McKenzie!

I was turned into a full human at request. I passed laws and sent bills down into the ocean, with non-disintegrating ink I got for my 18th birthday from Ryan. We're still pretty good friends, and occasionally we watch the stars together with Paris if we both have time.

We gathered up Tara, Blake, and Charlotte, who had the unfortunate task of telling us Harmony was dead. McKenzie was truly heartbroken, along with Blake. Tara and Charlotte didn't even know Harmony for long, and they were crying oceans.

Trinity somehow managed to get her hands on the rest of the Trident seventh piece pieces, including the ones we already found. She was the true savior of Terra Meridian, and not me like I'd hoped.

Katie is single. She says she hopes she doesn't find another boy, but she's always smiling when a fellow lawyer of mine named Steven is around....

I finished middle school, saying I'd been visiting a grandmother who'd passed away suddenly, causing me to stay longer for her funeral. Then I explained Paris was on a short vacation. I saw the questions in my principal's eyes, but I went on to seventh grade. High school was a clinch, surprisingly, and I got into a really nice college in Paris (the city) called La Sorbonne. It wasn't exactly top 10 material, but the teachers there were nice, smart, and had thick accents. While the lessons were in French, I'd picked up a little from Calais (where I vacationed annually for summer break) and learned French in high school, so I wasn't struggling too much.

Emma...well, I never saw her again, much to my delight.

At La Sorbonne, I met a really amazing guy named Louis. He asked me out on a date freshman year, so we've been dating three years now. No first kiss on the lips yet, just pecks on the cheek and stuff, but he makes me feel stronger for him than with Ryan.

My Earth foster mom, Lilly, permitted Tara to become queen of Mermaid Bay and the four seas of Terra Meridian. Blake is her fiance, and they're hoping to get married next month or somewhat near it.

My official home is Calais, but I stay at the dorms in La Sorbonne. While I'm away, I give my house to Blake with a high renting income.

Everything's really nice and perfect. Ten years ago I was a non-self-esteemed, incapable, immature tween who had a lot to learn in life, and now I've evolved into a confident, mature, strong figure in both politics and romance.

It just shows you how much people can change.

*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,

A/N: I'm writing this from Hoover Dam, by the way. Lectures are so boring.

The book is over, guys. *wipes away a tear* Big thank you to all my wonderful readers who stuck with Melody to the end. Rylody is over, and it just breaks my heart.

I've been thinking about getting this book published, like, really published. If any of you guys know how to, advice is totally welcome!

♥♥VOTE♥♥
♥♥COMMENT♥♥
♥♥FOLLOW♥♥
♦♦♦GIVE ADVICE PLEASE!!♦♦♦

♣For the last time,♣
--Cam :(