ATTENTION

Okay, a lot of you know I finished the book. That's true. This is an AUTHOR NOTE, not a chapter. If you want, you can skip this.

Please give advice on how to publish this book! Like, for real. I really want to. Even though I'll have to edit out the Author's Notes.

I would love to thank SocialyAwkwardWriter for asking advice on her story. You have no idea how much it means to me that someone actually wants advice from me! (Note to SocialyAwkwardWriter: I liked the name Ryder Storm than what you actually went with, but William is still good! I'm not familiar with short stories, so is yours like a one-shot short story or just a three-shot type?)

Thank you again for reading this book! I have more than 700 views and also more than 200 votes, and gained a lot of followers from this story, so this whole thing was all up to my wonderful READERS. *blows kisses*

Without your support, I would have just deleted this book like I said in my startling Author Note in the middle of the story. So with your help, Melody got to go to La Sorbonne and meet Louis instead of just sitting in the trash, wondering if she would ever find true love (or Rylody) again.

This is also more popular than I thought. Hmm....

Random thought: Do you like M&Ms? Just went to an M&M store yesterday and got a 1/2 lb. bag of mini M&Ms. M&Ms are so gourmet.

Though not as fancy.

Love you dear readers so much! Thanks!

Also, just so you know, I'm also writing this because I know I will miss writing Forest of Imagination SO MUCH. I am currently writing the first chapter of another book on Wattpad, The Cheerleader, so you can look forward to that. I'm not sure if I want to publish it, though. It's about a stereotypical cheerleader, and I'm afraid not many people would want to read about a girly fashionista who bullies geeks. She changes in the end, of course, but comment if you think I should publish that.

Your comments and votes mean so much to me!

*~,*~,*~,THE OFFICIAL END*~,*~,*~,