Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Ash slowly opened his eyes as he heard a man shouting from somewhere. His head hurt, like Pikachu had just used Iron Tail on his head, his ears were ringing and his vision blurry. He felt a hand grabbing his collar and was being dragged away, his vision started clearing up and he saw what was going on. They were being attacked, dozens of Pokemon were attacking as the KSATTF were holding them back with their Mightyenas and Houndooms.

"Ash....! Ash.....! Can you hear me....?" A muffled voice said, it was Mike's, his Manectric by his side.

He started returning back into reality and regain full control of his body and got off from the ground.

"You're lucky to still be alive kid!"

"Well.... it's not the first time that I died." Ash whispered to himself. "Where's Clemont?"

"He's out front covering, I gotta say he's as good as they say being Lumiose's Gym Leader."

Ash turned his head and saw Pikachu next to him, who was glad his trainer was alright.

"You alright Pikachu?"

"Pika Pika Chu" Pikachu said.

"That's a relief." Ash said.

"Team 2! Come in Team 2! What is your status!" Mike yelled though his earpiece.

Team 2, which comprised of Jessie, James and other KSATTF members were to attack from the other side of the camp.

"This is Team 2! It's a mess down here sir!" A man over the radio said. "We got wounded and we're being overrun!"

"Damn! Retreat Team 2! I repeat, retreat!" Mike yelled.

"Hey! What are you two doing!? Get back here! You're going get yourselves killed!"

"Don't tell me how to live me life!" a voice from a distance said, it was James.

"That's Team Rocket!" Ash said.

"What are those two doing?! Are they mad?!" Mike said.

"Whatever they're doing, won't help us here." Ash said. "We still got to push forward."

"You're right, we still got a mission."

Ash noticed a small cliff on the left of where he was that overlooks the people that were attacking them, an opportunity.

Ash reached for the 4 Pokeballs that he had and threw them all out.

"Everyone, come out!" he yelled as the Pokeballs opened and 4 Pokemon appeared: Fletchinder, Frogadier, Hawlucha and Noibat.

"Frogadier! You're following me! Everyone else, hold the Pokemon off!"

Everyone cried in unison, they were ready to fight for their trainer.

"What do you think you're doing kid?" Mike asked.

"Evening the odds." Ash said as he dashed away from Mike and into the forest, until he could no longer see him.

Whatever that kid was planning, Mike hoped it would be good. They needed a miracle if they were going to turn the tables on this battle.

"I fear I might have to use it...." he said as he touched the side of his visor, which something round that looked like a marble.

A Key Stone.