Chapter Two

~~~Vincent's POV~~~

First day of school. Well for me anyways. I have alot of catching up to do. It's only the second month of the school year so I have plenty of time.

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and out the house I go. I know it's only six thirty, but I needed enough time to buy a skateboard and some materials for my pranks.

I've gotten very use ro being a trickster and I wanted to rebuild that reputation.

I dropped most of the stuff at home then went off to school. Seven twenty. My brother will be here any minute.

"Hey Vincent!"

There he is.

"Hey Bonnie. Going to show me around?"

"Yep. And we have ten minutes before my friends get here so let's get started. First let's get your schedule. "

He showed me around the school in under eight minutes so we used the remainder of the time to talk.

His friends soon came. I looked them all over in 5 seconds and left as soon as Bonnie went to go greet them.

~~~Cameron's POV~~~

Yesterday, the most unusual thing happened. Bonnie was super happy and wasn't all stuttery. Something good must've happened.

I got ready for school all the while listening to Fred and Freddy fighting downstairs. I swear those to won't grow up.

I went downstairs to break up the fight.

"Fredbear and Tedbear! Stipqyoyr immature fighting this instant or else."

They stopped immediately both of them blushing. Fredbear and Tedbear are nicknames I gave them that they hate. I only use their nicknames to get them to do things for me.

"That's better. Freddy can you pretty please make breakfast? "

He rolled his eyes smiling.

"Yeah yeah. I'll make breakfast. "

After breakfast we walked to school. We met up with the gang half way there. The only one we didn't see was Bonnie.

"Is Bonnie not coming to school today?" -Charlotte

We all shrugged and continue walking to school.

"Hi Freddy! Hi Goldie! Chica Foxy! "

Oh so Bonnie came ro school early.

"There's someone I want to you to meet. He's-"

He turned around and then stopped.
~~~Bonnie's POV~~~

Where'd he go? He was just with me.

"You walked to school without us Bonnie. How unusual. You have to be punished. "

Freddy walked up to me.

"Oh no! Anything, but that! Freddy!"

He got me in a arm lock and gave me noggie.

"Fredbear stop! You're messing up my hair. "

"Just for calling me that, I'll have Felix give you the noogie."

"Noooo! Hd messes my hair up completely. "

"Noat unfortunate Bunny Boy." -Felix

Freddy and Felix switchex and everyone kept laughing.

"Felix! Stop!"

"What's the password?"

"Captain Foxy, please stop."