Chapter fifteen

"Mom! Mom!" I screamed. Gordon used his foot to kick the door in. The shop was engulfed in flames! I heard a faint,

"I'm right here Red." That was my mom! I quickly ran towards the direction of her voice until I finally found her. She had a few photo frames in her hands.

"Come on mom, we have to get outta here before-"

All of a sudden, Gordon flew past us and hit the wall. When he got up, the side of his mouth was bleeding. We ran to him, and I brushed some debris off of him.

"Are you alright baby?" I asked as I stroked his face. He turned his head, and it was inches away from mine.

"I would kiss you, but I'm afraid that you'll catch mono," he said in an honest voice. I laughed and nuzzled him instead. Then the leader came in looking like a hot mess. His clothes were blood stained, and his most of body was covered in blood.

"You're not going anywhere," he slurred as he staggered towards us. "You!" He pointed at Gordon. "Are suppose to be dead! A disgrace to the pack! A hybrid shouldn't be allowed to lead a pack!" He took one staggering step towards us, and we took a step back. "You!" Pointing at me. "Go da hell!"

"You don't speak to my daughter like that," mom growled. The leader launched at my mom, but Gordon intercepted it. They rolled right out of the burning shop. Then the shop started to collapse. I literally dragged my mom away from that place until her leg got trapped under a burning supporter.

"Mom! I can get you outta this! Just...let me think..." She gave me the photo frames.

"Go Red, it's my time," she said as she pushed me out of the shop with the last of her strength. When I looked back, all I saw was nothing but rubble, and I knew my mom was trapped under all that rubble. I laid there crying my eyes out until a comforting hand laid on my shoulder.

"She was a great woman, and, most importantly, a great mother," said a voice I haven't heard since I was seven. I turned around and saw that my own father, the huntsman, was kneeling next to me with a kind smile. I shot up from where I was grieving and hugged him.

"I missed you dad," I said as I hugged him tight. He hugged me just as tight.

"My beautiful little girl; look how much you've grown." He looked around. "Have any boys got to you?"

"Just one daddy, his name is Gordon." Right as I said his name. He appeared looking very banged up. His bleeding lip was now reduced to scar tissue; which means I can kiss him now. "Hey babe," I said as I kissed him softly.

"I always did love you," he said as he held me in a way that I liked; I felt his hand massage my butt. My dad cleared his throat, and Gordon looked very uncomfortable at the moment.

"Oh, hello Mr. Huntsman..."

"Don't ever try to feel my daughter in front of me or anywhere again," he growled. Gordon looked terrified.

"Yes sir,' he responded as he looked at me with a look of satisfaction. I rolled my eyes. My dad was always overprotective. A wolf ran right up to me, and my father bowed it down.

"Let's go kick some bitch ass!" My dad shout as he mounted on his horse and rode towards the action with me and Gordon following behind.