Hide n' Seek「Tsukishima Kei」

"Tsk, where is that damned girl?" Tsukishima mutters to himself as he searches for (First Name). Somehow, she kinda manages to convince him to play hide n' seek in the middle of their study break.

The memory replayed in his head while searching for the hyper girl.

(_ _) oO Flashback (_ _) oO

"Alright, let's take a fifteen minute break." The blond announced as he fixes his glasses while (First Name) cheers from joy.

After a few minutes, (First Name) got bored and suddenly announces, poking his forehead. "YOU'RE IT, SUCKER!"then runs off, leaving Tsukishima, confused and pissed off.

(_ _) oO Flashback (_ _) oO

"Seriously, what has gone in to her head" He goes to the kitchen since she had mentioned earlier that she was hungry and his guess was absolutely correct.

Tsukishima found her eating the leftover they had last night.

"You are the worst hide n' seek player ever...." he facepalmed.

She stopped eating and says. "Do you want some? There's still about ten minutes left before our study break ends."

---
Sorry if this is short, I was high while writing this part and I am going to be on hiatus after I post these characters...

♡Kageyama Tobio
♡Oikawa Tooru
♡Kenma Kozume
♡Sugawara Koushi

I'll announce when I'll be back since school is eating up my free time (TT n TT)