Bad Boy「Ushijima Wakatoshi」

Ohoho, I have always wanted to write this one for a while xD also not the romance kind, very sorry ( ^^)"""

Inspired by: Gekkan Shojo Nozaki Kun (manga)

Fans of GSNK, if you know this scene then shh, hahaha

Warning: OOC Ushijima
---
《Crack Drabble》

Ushijima walks inside of the school with a lolipop on his mouth. Everyone scurried away to hide from his wrath, no one had ever saw him so pissed. He had a few bandages on his face and neck, making it look like he had a fight with someone.

He approached his team including their newest manager, (Full Name). They were too busy welcoming her that only a few noticed their pissed off captain.

Ushijima coughed to get everyone's attention. They flinched in surprised and was shocked when they saw their captain looking like a deliquent.

"Wakatoshi, why do you look like that. By the way, have you met the our manager?" Tendou asks him as he pinches (First Name)'s cheeks, earning a yelp from her.

"Tendou-nii, stop it!" She whines and struggles to get away from her brother.

Ushijima lets out a chuckle as he takes out his lolipop. "I have turned into a new leaf.."

"And why is that?" Semi asks and arches an eyebrow; though he is a little worried about his captain.
"I'm so bad that I stayed up all night and I didn't wash the plates!" Ushijima replies in a confident tone.

"Why are you doing this?"

"My cousin, Nozaki asked me to do this for his manga. He wanted to know what a bad boy looks like and feels like." Ushijima bluntly replies.

"I see..." The team answers at the same time. 'It's his fault he's weird.... the mangaka dude.'

"Why?" Tendou asks in amusement.

"But what about your bandages?" Shirabu asks and points them as his eye twitches.

"Bad boys have bandages, don't they?"

Instead of practicing from that day, they tried to make Ushijima realize that the bad boy image doesn't fit him.

*Bonus*

"I wonder how my cousin is doing.." Nozaki suddenly asks himself, scaring Sakura.

"You have a cousin?!" Sakura questions him.

"Yep and he plays volleyball... let's watch him play someday." Nozaki offers Sakura, who was blushing.

'It's a date?! Nozaki-kun is asking me out on a date?! Will we get ice cream afterwards?!!' Sakura thought as she was this close to fainting from happiness.

"Also let's invite the others too." Nozaki smiles as he happily imagines all of his friends together, watching his cousin play.

"...I spoke too soon...." Sakura mentally cries as she got her hopes too high.

---
Ohohoho, this isn't the one shot I'm taking about why he's not all of those things that people are talking about ( >w<)

I'm sorry if you guys were very disappointed in this one ( TT w TT)