Coffee「Lev Haiba」

Lev waited for his girlfriend to arrive for their first cafe date. He wanted to try the drinks and pastries here since he heard it from his schoolmates. He asked her and she happily agreed.

He was very lucky to have a girlfriend like her; loving, sweet, caring and adorable. She doesn't mind the PDA since she too, was affectionate and the only enemy they have is ants cause they're so sweet.

She arrived and waved at him with a huge smile on her face. "Lev~ so, I'm going to find us a chair while you order."

"Got it!" Lev jokingly salutes as he goes to the counter.

"W-wait, I have to give you my money!" (First Name) says as she finds her wallet but a hand stopped her and she looks at him.

"I will be the one paying today." Lev says with a smile.

(First Name) frowns and Lev gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Stop frowning, I don't like to see my girlfriend frowning."

"Wh-Whatever..." (First Name) says as she settles down on the table on the windowside. She decides to play on her phone to kill time.

After a couple of minutes, Lev arrived with their order. He sits on the chair infront of her and gave her order then gets his.

"Umm.. don't you get disgusted by drinking coffee with no sugar or milk?" Lev suddenly questions her with a confused look on his face as he drinks his cold chocolate drink with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top.

"Nope, you're just weak at these kind of stuffs." (First Name) replies as she takes a sip of her americano coffee.

"But I like my bean juice with sugar and milk."

(First Name) laughs as he said the word 'bean juice'. "Where on earth did you get that?" She says in between her laughter.

Lev smiles as he explains. "Well, it's bean juice since coffee is a bean."

"But still it doesn't give you the right to name it bean juice." (First Name) teases and continues laughing.

"You're mean!"

"I love you too~"

---
I had coffee with my elder sister today and she made me drink her ice cold americano.... I disliked it since I prefer my bean juice with sugar and milk like Lev.