About Them「Aone Takanobu」

RQ by: (I can't tag you but I am going to fix this)

I hope you guys will enjoy this!

---

Aone is often misjudge as a gangster or a titan who will secretly eat you while you are asleep and those rumors are all wrong since he is just a cotton ball who wants someone to sit next to him on a train ride and he often worries about the opinons of others about him.

Luckily, he had someone to run to when he is feeling under the weather and that person is (Full Name).

They were an unusual pair since she talks a lot of things while would just rather listen to her stories and rambles.

It was kind of cute to see them together like that, amusing even.

Futakuchi would tease her endlessly about anything he can come up and Aone would come to the rescue and push his face away which would make (First Name) laugh.

Many had asked each of them about why they chose him and her. Aone would point at her and say. "It's because she makes me happy."

(First Name) would blush, slightly and laugh a little whenever he says that because she knows that it is true and she could say the same about him.

There were also times that the roles are exchanged, Aone would be the one who would talk while (First Name) would listen. The team couldn't get used to that since they don't do that much often.

~♡~

It was the day before Christmas and the couple did some final touches of their presents to their family, friends and the team.

"Hey Aone, do you remember the time we met?" (First Name) asks as she wraps the gift.

Aone nods as he hands her a piece of tape to seal the gift. She smiles as she recalls what happened.

(_ _)oO Flashback (_ _)oO

"Excuse me!" (First Name) says to the person she had bumped into and continue to ran. She was almost late to her first day of school and she can't do that because she had heard that their teacher is pretty strict with attendance.

She passed by two guys and she accidentally dropped her notebook.

"Hey, she dropped her notebook." Futakuchi says and points at it.

Aone immediately gets the notebook and walks towards the female, Futakuchi tried to stop him but he was already too far.

"Geez, that guy..." the brunnete says as he opens a bubblegum and chews on it.

(First Name) was going upstairs until she noticed that her bag felt quite light. She opened it and panicks since she needed that notebook, badly. It has such a cute cover and a little expensive, losing that notebook made her feel sad that she was careless.

"Oh gosh, where on earth is that notebook?!"

Aone noticed the panicking female. He walked towards her and tapped her shoulder. "Miss, I think this belongs to you."

(First Name) smiles. "Yes? My notebook! Thank you so much... ehhh, what's your name?"

Aone was surprised since he was so used to people getting scared of his looks that he felt awkward when she talked to him as if he was a normal person.

"Aone Takanobu."

"Hello, Aone-san! I am (Full Name) and it is nice to meet you."

And that where it begins, the love story about them.