Gifts「Akaashi Keiji」

RQ by: @foreverkouhai

---

It was that specific time of the year where couples celebrate it from time to time. The event where they first give each other presents whether they are big or small, they will appreciate it since the fact that they thought about them.

It was (First Name) and Akaashi's one year anniversary.

(First Name) was panicking of what would she give to her boyfriend. She asked help on the hyper captain and her best friend. The three agreed that they should go together the next day.

Later that night; she was searching on the internet about presents for boyfriends. Most of the suggestions were pretty dirty and completely useless, feeling hopeless and only does she wish that tomorrow will turn out alright.

~Next Day~

"Akaashi, I'm going out today. Will you be alright?" (First Name) asks in a concered tone as she puts on her jacket.

"Of course." Akaashi replies and pecks her cheek. "Stay safe and text me if you're going home."

"Okay and bye Keiji~"

When she left, Akaashi locked the door and immediately went to the bedroom. He got something under their beda and it was a big brown box, he got the lid off and he quietly says to himself. "I have to finish this.."

~To Reader-chan~

"HEY HEY HEY! (FULL NAME)!" Bokuto excitedly waves at her.

"HEY HEY HEY! MAH BEST FRIEND!" Airi grins.

"Why do they have to be loud...." She face-palmed. "Let's just hurry this up..."

~Gift Searching~

"(First Name)! What about this one~" Airi shows her a shirt.

She looks at the price tag. "Eeek! This is too expensive...."

Airi pouts and returns the shirt while Bokuto came running towards her with a huge grin on her face. "(FIRST NAME)! I FOUND THE PERFECT GIFT!"

(First Name) tries to keep him quiet. " Ssshh! Bokuto-san, calm down!"

"Look at this!" Bokuto shoves the gift to her, looking proud at himself.

(First Name) checks the gift out and smiles. "Not bad, this is the perfect gift for Keiji!"

After paying for the gift, she bids them goodbye and went off to go home. She felt excited and hoped that he will like it. She arrived at her home and knocks on the door twice, "Keiji, I'm home." She greets him.

Akaashi opens the door and greets her in return. "Welcome home." He gave her one of his rare smiles. "Happy Anniversary, I made (fave food)."

(First Name) grins. "Thank you so much, Keiji."

Their dinner went by slowly, they chatted and laughed at the hilarious times. She dreamily looks at him and thanks herself for saying yes to him. Ever since they dated, her life changed positively; it made her happy and they too, were happy.

"I have my present for you." She says and remembered her gift for him. "Happy Anniversary."

Akaashi thanked her. He opened the box and saw two hoodies. It had an owl design and it said SOWL MATE.

He let out a chuckle, thinking about how adorable she is. "Thank you, I find this very adorable."

(First Name) blushed in embarassment. "I--I, Uwah... Keiji thank you. I thought you won't like it."

Now it was Akaashi's turn to give his present. He ordered her to close her eyes and she did.

"Here..."

She opened her eyes and saw a scrapbook. She untied the ribbon and opened the scrapbook. "Keiji, it's beautiful." (First Name) smiles and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Happy Anniversary.. I love you so much."

"I love you so much too."

---
Awwww, He's Bae Material.

I will be very busy next week... soooo Sport Swap AU! A little delay ( TT n TT) SORRY!!!