Candies「Daichi Sawamura」

//coughs// I chose this photo because we can see a nice view of Daichi's butt //punched//
---
《Fluffy Drabble》

"(First Name), no." Daichi glares at his stubborn cute girlfriend.

"(First Name), yes." She looked at him straight in the eye as she pops another of her favorite candy/chocolate into her mouth, making Daichi sigh for the nth time. She wimpers for a bit as her tooth aches again.

"This is what I have been talking about for eating too much candy/ chocolate!" Daichi scolds her, lightly as he tries to snatch the bag of candy right out of her hands.

She whines and hides it behind her back. "Don't take my beloved away from me!"

"Really?" Daichi deadpans as he tries again.

(First Name) pouts, hoping he won't snatch it again but it didn't work since Daichi is really worried about her.

On his third attempt, he was successful. He stood up as he lightly pushes her away, afraid that he might hurt her.

"Daichi, no!"

Daichi held back a chuckle as he said. "Daichi, yes."

Her jaw dropped since she couldn't believe that her boyfriend would say that. They laughed with a few "ouch" 's coming from (First Name).

"But seriously, we need to get that tooth checked." Earning a long "awwww" from her.

"Alright because I know that you care for me." She smiles and hugs him, secretly trying to get the bag of candy/chocolate back.

Daichi noticed this and slapped her hand away.

"Daichi~"

"No."

---
Happy Halloween! I feel like you guys were really disappointed with the Ushijima one shot xD sorry about that