Pop Songs「Kageyama Tobio」

[A/N: Before we start, If you don't like the song or something. Please do not comment anything rude and just imagine that you are playing another song. If anyone doesn't know the song, it's Drag Me Down by One Direction.]

(First Name) was currently cleaning her room since her partner, Kageyama Tobio will arrive anytime soon. She carried all of the needed cleaning materials in order for her room to look decent.

"Let's see, where do I start?" She asks her self and snaps her finger then begins by hiding the unecessary things.

(First Name) picks up her books and stops. It felt like something was missing, something that would at least make cleaning not boring. She places her books on top of the study table and fishes out her phone. She searches for a song that would pump her up and taps it. [I would tap dat ass //stabbed]

"I got fire for a heart

I'm not scared of the dark

You never seem to look so easy

I got a river for a soul

Baby, you're a boat

Baby, you're my only reason"

(First Name) smiles at the catchy beat, she wasn't a directioner herself but damn she admits, it's a nice song. She gets the books and puts it on the book shelf. She gets the next batch of books on the book shelf and so on, so forth. The song ended and another song played.

She finished cleaning her room with no problems. (First Name) got bored and played Drag Me Down once more just for fun. She grabs her comb and uses her pillows as audiences.

"ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!"

(First Name) taps the play button and began singing loudly. She danced a lot and even tried back flip but she changes her mind since she would break her bones if she try.

The song ended and she smiles then bows, thanking her imaginary audiences. She turns around and saw her partner. (First Name) freaked out and throws her comb on the bed.

She blushed from embarassment and asks. "How did you get here?! When did you get here?!"

"I was arrived at the part when you tried to do a backflip."

'What the?! Why did he has to arrive at the most embarassing part?!'

(First Name) covers her face and questions him."Why didn't you say something?"

"It looked like you were having fun and I didn't want to interrupt." Kageyama says.

"You're horrible."

---

Yep, this is horrible, I'm sorry