Impress Me「Futakuchi Kenji 」

GO, GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO DATEKOU!

Damn their chant is super catchy! LSS XD

If Futakuchi is OOC then I'm sorry!
---

《Fluffy Drabble》

Futakuchi noticed his crush going in his direction. He took out his phone to check himself if he looked okay and after that he smelled himself if he stinks or not. Futakuchi smiled at the thought of his crush holding his hand and smiling at him. He fixed the collar of his uniform and posed beside the stairs. 'Today's the day that I will impress her!'

(First Name) noticed that her classmate, Futakuchi Kenji was there. 'Ahh... he's there again. I wonder what's his plan now?'

"H-Hey (First Name)." Futakuchi smiles and waves at her.

"Hello Futakuchi, do you need something?" She asks him with a smile on her face.

"Oh, just--" Futakuchi leans agains the stairway railing but gets out balanced and then trips and falls down the stairs.

(First Name) gasps in surprise, she went near him and held out her (dominant) hand. "Futakuchi! Are you alright?" She asks in concern. "Are there any wounds or scratches?"

Futakuchi groans in pain and looked up. He saw his crush with a concerned look on her face. A pick up line popped in his head and he said the pick up line. "You're so beautiful that I lost my balance and fell for you."

"Oh, Futakuchi you're so chessy." She laughs at him and helps him up.

---
Headcanon: Futakuchi is the type of guy who would try to impress him but would probably fail.

Sports Swap AU! Is now over~

I will changing the date of when I will post the Sports Swap AU! cause I need to find fanarts and I apologize in advance if I cannot find that specific fanart.

I will be posting it somewhat next Sunday. I apologize ( ;n; )

Comment if you want some more Datekou Love~!