Two-Faced (2)「Asahi Azumane」

Asahi is soo cute!! Bless you artist! ( ♡w♡)/

---

(First Name) became the assistant coach of Karasuno because of one reason only; she fell for the teddy bear ace, hard. The only people who knew was her best friends and Kiyoko.

Her cold and hard exterior was melting in a steady speed, the walls she had built up to protect the soft side of hers was broken. She despised the feeling of affection but how come she's craving for his.

(First Name) didn't knew where to start, should she feel hatred for showing the soft side of hers or gratitude because everyone is now warming up with her. She can't runaway now because the damage has been done.

"What am I going to do?" (First Name) complains to Kiyoko as she covers her face. "I don't want to fall for him, Kiyoko-san."

Kiyoko giggles, finding the situation quite adorable and replies with the most honest answer. "There is nothing you can do; you have already fallen for him."

"Uwaaah, Kiyoko-san help me~" she pleaded the third year.

"You need to accept the fact that he had already captured your heart~ Afterall.." Kiyoko leans back and watches Asahi doing the first tempo. "He already broke through one of Iron Walls you have built around you."

When Kiyoko said those words at the same time Asahi spiked the ball in between Lev's arms, earning a point for Karasuno. The team cheered for Asahi and the players who aren't on the court cheered. "ONE MORE TIME ASAHI-SAN!"

(First Name) looked at Asahi and smiled. "Nope, there's only one wall and I guess I have to accept it.."

Kiyoko grins and gave her a thumbs up."I'll be rooting for you."

"(First Name)!" Yachi runs towards her with a worried look on her face and her pink cellphone on her left hand.

The two female worries over her and went towards her. (First Name) asks her first. "What's wrong?"

"It's urgent." Yachi gives her phone to her.

She had an unsteady feeling when she placed the phone on her ear. "Hello?"

"Hey (First Name), long time no see."

"Nope, goodbye and never speak to me again loser." She then pressed END CALL and gave the phone back to Yachi, who had a proud look on her face.

Most girls would never had done that because they want to say their speech about that certain guy who changed them, negatively. That's how you deal with guys who would want you back: Reject them without a second thought; going back to the past is like going back to get your trash.

"You did a good job." Kiyoko smiles.

~After Practice~

"Good job today, Asahi-san." (First Name) grins as she pats his back.

"Thank you, (First Name)-chan."

Awkward silence took over between the two soon-to-be lovers. A hair fell infront of her face and as she was about to fix it herself, Asahi did the job.

Such a simple gesture made the young girl blush madly.

'I guess falling for him isn't that bad...' (First Name) thought, happily.

"Hey, Asahi-san..."

Asahi looks at her with a smile on his face. "Yes, what is it?"

"I think I'm falling for you... is it okay with you?" (First Name) suddenly blurts out when she noticed that she did the thing where no girls had the guts have.

"I don't mind since I'm falling for you too."