Last Kiss「Oikawa Tooru」

Ahahaha what a sadist I am to Oikawa... I'm sorry and again, I used One Direction as my inspiration. I'm sorry if you don't like them xD cause I do! If you want to feel the feels, listen to One Direction's Love You Goodbye (it's alright if not cause it's your choice :D )

Oh yeah and Oikawa here is a pro volleyball player and you're a well known err... whatever your dream job is :)

---

It's inevitable everything that's good comes to an end
It's impossible to know if after this we can still be friends, yeah

"Gosh, Oikawa... I'm sorry but I don't think that we could work out." (First Name) awkwardly plays with her fingers as she said those word which she knew that would hurt him, badly.

His eyes widen in surprise, the words that he wanted to say couldn't come out because it's stuck in between his throat. A soft "what?" only came out because it's the easiest thing to say at a moment like this.

"I don't think I'm good enough for you.. I'm too-- ugh, you know what. Can we stay as friends? You're a good guy and I'm sure you will find a girl who will love you for you." She then walks away, leaving a dumbfounded Oikawa in the cold Autumn day.

He tried to chase her but he knew that she wouldn't be able to forgive him because she had already gave him so many warnings and chances. What made it even worse was that; today was the day that Oikawa was going to make it official.

The day when Oikawa was going to propose to her.

He gritted his teeth as tears effortlessly fell through out his eyes. "I'm sorry for not being good enough... well, it's not like this was the first time that happened." He sniffed and walked away.

(First Name) on the other hand was hoping that he would chase her and rambling about how much he loves her but when she looked back and saw nothing. "Oh, how silly of me to think that he would chase me like he would used to..." she said to herself.

I know you're saying you don't wanna hurt me
Well, maybe you should show a little mercy
The way you look I know you didn't come to apologize

Weeks passed by and things have changed a lot. Women were estatic when they found out that Oikawa was single again, Swarming him as if he was a freshly wounded prey and they were the predators, ready to attack and gobble up the prize for their own.

But little did they know that Oikawa isn't that easy to get. He's a man with an unforgettable pride.

Oikawa passed by a newspaper stand and paused, noticing that something had caught his eyes. He quickly bought the newspaper and read the article written in a large bold font.

(Full Name) with another man?!

It irked him when he saw that she was smiling and laughing with another man. The only person was supposed to make her smile like that and the only person who was supposed to make her feel special was him.

Irritated, he crumpled that part of the newspaper and threw it away while walking away with regrets and guilt following him like a pup.

Hey, hey, hey
Oh, why you're wearing that to walk out of my life?
Hey, hey, hey
Oh, even though it's over you should stay tonight
Hey, hey, hey
If tomorrow you won't be mine
Won't you give it to me one last time?
Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye

"Oikawa-san, you're going to be late for the party." Shirabu, his agent reminded him for the nth time.

"Sorry about that Shirabu-chan~" A fake smile was plastered on his face which he earned an eyeroll from the younger male.