Hot Waiter「Sugawara Koushi」

"You're paying for my dinner, right, (First Name)?" Her bestfriend teases her as (First Name) replied with a playful eyeroll.

"Oh, please. I'm not paying for your dinner~" (First Name) sassily flips her hair. "Kidding!"

"Of course and let's go because my stomach is growling." (Best Friend's Name) says as they walk arm-in-arm.

They went inside of the diner and sat beside the usual seat and ordering their usual meal but this time, it was different 'cause their usual waiter wasn't there to take their order.

The bestfriends were confused since they weren't used to this and so they called another waiter.

"Hey waiter, I would like the..." (Best Friend's Name) stops talking as she stares at the waiter.

(First Name) notice this and scold her for staring. "Psssttt! (Best Friend's Name), staring is rude!"

"Is something wrong, Miss?" The waiter asks in his sweet and calm tone.

"Nothing--" Her eyes widen surprise as she, too, was caught staring at their waiter.

What a lucky day, they had a hot waiter serving them. He looked like model, it was too good to be true. They inwardly fangirled so he wouldn't freak out and leave them with their stomach empty and their hearts broken.

"Miss? Is everything alright?" The handsome male asked.

"Yes! Everything is fine and.." (First Name) clears her throat before ordering what she wants.

As he took their orders, (First Name) could't help but stare at him and admire his looks. If only she could do that without being caught.

"If you need anything, you can call me since I am your waiter for today." Sugawara smiles and bows, making the two girls blush.

As he walks away, they both still couldn't take their eyes off of Sugawara. He was really something; charming, sweet, calm and anything a girl wants in a guy. He had this beautiful brown eyes, his hair is so cute and fluffy, his adorable beauty mark near his eye and such.

"Damn, I'd like a piece of that ass." (Best Friend's Name) says out of blue.

"Yeah.."

"Hey you should get his number~" Her bestfriend teases as she drinks her water.

(First Name) waves her hand infront of her face. "That's impossible! I can't imagine myself to actually ask a guy his number. Hot waiters makes me nervous as hell."

"I think this already my favorite place to eat." (Best Friend's Name) sighs dreamily as she stares at the waiters of the diner.

All of them were equally hot and there were different choices too. There is a blond glasses guy, a guy with brown hair and a killer smile, a sly looking cat and many more. (You know who I am talking to xD)

"Let's eat here everyday from now on." (First Name) jokes.

"Agreed."

---
Part 2 maybe? XD Comment if you want a part 2 of this and I didn't noticed that this story has already 33k+ reads :0

Bruh.

But thank you guys so much! ( Q w Q) I never imagined that someone would read this weird one shots and drabbles of mine since my ideas are too weird and different! Thank you for the reads, comments and votes!

You are all wonderful people!!