Midnight Chats「Kuroo Tetsurou」

Very Very Belated Happy Birthday Kuroo Tetsurou! This was supposed to be posted on his birthday on time but the hell?! It got erased ( TT n TT)

Please enjoy~

---
《Fluffy Drabble》

It was a long time since (First Name) last saw Kuroo ever since he left to another university. He was invited because of his mad volleyball skills. As a girlfriend, she was happy yet a bit sad that she couldn't hug him and kiss him anymore.

The gap was pretty big so the couple was stuck with Skype and Line.

"Hey Kuroo-- woah, since when did you wear glasses?" (First Name) bursted out laughing when the bed haired captain wore glasses which looked so dorky yet hot on him.

"Shut up, I trusted you that you wouldn't laugh."

"Alright~ I'll stop laughing but seriously the whole time you were wearing contacts?" (First Name) asks.

"..yep."

"Damn son. I'm glad that I have better eyesight that yours." She teases him.

Kuroo scoffs as he decides to change the topic. "So I heard that you got a new album of your favorite band?"

"The new album was great! Although a few songs were rather weird but it took a while to love them." (First Name) smiles as she shows him the album.

"I liked tracks numbers 3,5,7,11,13. Those tracks were pretty rad." Kuroo, too, shows the album.

"I know right!"

They spent the night chatting about what they liked about the album and what they don't like. They were so into the conversation that they didn't noticed that it was almost midnight until (First Name) yawned.

"Hey you should go to sleep." Kuroo says as he rubs his eyes tiredly.

"It's uncomfortable, you're not here with me."

"That was smooth, I see you have learned a lot from the Lord of the Smooth."

"Pffft, Like you have the right to say that. Just look at your hair, what a mess. I don't I'll be calling you Lord of the Smooth any time soon." (First Name) laughs when Kuroo deadpans at her words.

"You're lucky I love you so damn much."

"I love you too~"

---
Pffft, Lord of the Smooth xD