chαptєr 5

• The Next Day •

India's POV
I'm at school right now, and I was at my locker, switching out my books for my next two classes ! Till someone tapped on my shoulder, and I turned around..

It was that Rashad kid from the first day of school ..

" Wassup?" He said smiling.

" Well hmm lets see, you have a girlfriend who's crazy as hell for busting my tire!" I exclaimed.

" I apologize for that and if you haven't heard; I broke up with her for you ... I'm feeling you India.." He said licking his lips, rubbing his hands together..

" Hmmm nope!" I said closing my locker back and locking it .

" At Least one chance.." He pleaded.

" Uhh fine, one date Friday night .."

" Okay okay! See ya later " he said kissing my cheek.

I giggled and shook my head, heading back to class..

After School..

After school let out, Mimi decided to come with me over to the house.. We went to McDonald's to grab something to eat and made our ways back to my house..

I got out my car and realized that I left my keys on my dresser in my room.. The house door was lock so I rung the doorbell had to be several times..

" Ugh ! Someone please be here! Before I get a tan out here!" I said frustrated .

Then within seconds later this little boy opened the door..

My eyes widen, he was soo cute , and resembled Dreux..

" Cameron you know better than opening the door.... "

" Daddy who's these girls?!" He asked smiling.

We walked in as Dreux closed the door..

" Well I'm India.." I said squatting down, shaking his hand.

" Wassup " he said .

I giggled, " And I'm Matika India's bestfriend "

" You guys are really pretty!" He exclaimed hugging Matika and I both..

" Oops!" I said as he hand touched my butt..

" Okay okay! Cam go to your room!" Dreux said.

" Alright see y'all two later!" He said winking..

Mimi and I looked at eachother and bust out laughing , " He's a trip!" She said.

" Very!" I said .

" I'm sorry about that.." Dreux said.

" No its cool, he's your son! I could expect that!" I said smiling

He smiled back ; we were just smiling and smiling at eachother..

" Okay okay! We have studying we need to do!" Matika said snapping into of my face..

" Ohh yeah!"

We walked upstairs to my room and closed the door..

" Girllllll!" She exclaimed, I just know she's about to say something! " He's really into you! Like digging you!"

"You think?" I asked blushing a tad bit.

" Yes indeed, I saw how he looks at you, I bet he doesn't look at Chrystal that way!"

"Hmm maybe not!" I said ..

She just kept going on and going then we started studying ...

******
After we finished studying ... Matika left and I was walking down the hallway and I saw Cameron playing his XBOX , WWE game..

" Can I play?" I asked smiling.

" Sure but you're going to lose !" He said laughing , handing me a controller..

" No I won't, I used to like playing this game with my younger cousins!" I nagged, sticking my tongue out at him..

" Yeah right!" He said laughing ..

We choose our players; I chose Undertaker and he chose Edge!
We started going head to head!

After ...

" Haha I beat you!" He said bragging.

" No I let you beat me!"

" No you didn't ! You lost fair and square !" He said jumping on his bed.

I laughed and started jumping with him, for a 6 year old this lil guy had a huge bed!

" Bunch of little kids!" I heard someone say.

I looked ; it was Dreux, " Well you now , you can only live once!" I said, jumping down.

" Daddy, India is awesome!! Even though I kicked her butt on WWE!" He said.

" I want a rematch!" I said as I was walking towards Dreux..

" Alright I'm going to set it up! Undertaker?"

" Undertaker!"

" Daddy and India going to be right back alright?"

" K daddy!"

We closed his room door, and Dreux wrapped his arms around my waist..

" I love how you are spending time with him.." he said pecking my lips.

" He's a really good little boy!" I said smiling .

" Crystal saw that Moniece dropped him off and she just left; I guess she got jealous .."

" That's just how Crystal is.." I said plainly.

" Well since tomorrow is Friday; my sister and mother are coming from Louisiana to meet you and your sister and to see Cameron.."

" Tomorrow night?" I asked..

" Yes , why you have plans.."

" I did I had a date..."

" Waitt... What?" He asked, taking his arms from around me..

" You still have to be understanding about this Dreux; you're married, if we're always together people are going to suspect stuff! " I kept going on and on.

He just shut me up by kissing me.. " Just hush; you're mine, mine only ... No other niggas. Nothing so just tell that lil nigga you have other plans"

I was just so in shocked ; I nodded...

Aww aren't they really cute!

~Quality😘