¢нαρтєя 15

India's POV
As I was about to get into my car it just wouldn't start and it was kinda blowing me son...

I ran in the house and called my mom, " Mommy!"

" Yes India?" She questioned.

" My car won't start.."

" Well I'm about to head out , you can ride with me.."

" Nahh.."

"Yeah cause you ain't driving my car..." My mom said flipping her hair going back to the kitchen.

" Where are you going babe?" Chrystal questioned.

" Get my son from my mother.." He said.

" Ooo yay! I think it's time for us to ..."

" Come on , I have somewhere I gotta be, I'll call someone to come look at my car..."

Chrystal rolled her eyes since I cut her off.

" I'll call you're father.." My mom yelled.

" Ight..."

I walked outside and as I was walking I could feel his eyes staring at my ass...

I jumped in the car , and looked out the window as he got in and backed out the driveway..

" You can stay mad at me.."

" Ohh yes the fuck I can..." I said with an attitude.

" Damn! She's still my wife ; what I can't pleasure her?!"

" Hell no!! Especially not fucking with me!!" I yelled in his face & clapped, as we were at a red light...

" Who tf you yelling at and clapping you're got damn hands at, raising you mother fucking voice.." He yelled back.

I was a bit taken back, "Whatever."

" Yeah that's what I thought." He said pissed off now.

I continued looking out the window, to be honest , I wanted to cry... So I ended up falling asleep..

Dreux's POV
I know I was wrong for what I did and for yelling her but I had to let her know who's the man out of this relationship we have... I love India don't get me wrong but Chrystal's still my wife..

She fell asleep so I tapped her, "India get up.."

" Ugh! Okay!" She said with a sleepy tone..

She woke up and I got out the car and helped her inside...

" Wait , I'm not at my house, where am I ?!"

" At my mother's!"

"Ohh okay!" She jumped up..

I helped her out of the car and she fluffed her hair.

" Getting cute for?" I asked her...

She ignored me of course and I walked into the house and the girls and Cameron instantly ran to me until they saw India...

" Yay!!"

She hugged each of them.. "Aww I love your hair !" She said.

" Thanks mamaw did it !"

" Speaking of which, hey my daughter in law!" Ashley said.

India's POV
I wanted to just be like, " Nah Chrystal is ..."But I know she cares for me more than Chrystal so you know...

" Daddy!" Cameron yelled.

" Hey lil man, I missed you!" Dreux said. "You ready?!"

" Wait!!! Y'all ain't staying for dinner.."

" Nahh .. India has to go..."

" Naww I can wait it out for a bit..." I said smiling.

* Skipping to cleaning up dinner*

" Soo my son tells me you're upset that he slept with Chrystal..."

" Of course I am but I shouldn't be so stupid, that's his wife you know?" I said washing the dishes .

" But there's no doubt about it that you love my son, I could tell there's some type of connection..." Ashley said; Dreux's mother.

" Yeah I really dig him, but you know I have to move on... This isn't healthy for neither of us... I love and adore him and all the people that comes along with him, but you guys are Chrystal's in laws.." I said not wanting to get emotional..

" Aww baby that's understandable, but if you guys really care for one another, just be 💯 about it .." She said pulling me in a hug..

I thought about what she said, but there's no doubt in my mind that I'll be continuing to see Dreux..

~Quality🌸

Kinda sucky I know! But just know I'm not the type of writer that puts lots and lots and lots of my ideas in one chapter, I'm trying to take my time with this book! Thanks for your Understanding...

Love, Quality💕