chαptєr 12

To Be Continued...

India's POV
After she slapped me..

She walked back to her car but before she can in, I grabbed her by her arm and slapped her ahh two times harder...

" You slapping me and what now but what you need to go do is tell Dreux that you've been sleeping with homeboy!" I said as I walked back to my car..

Later that Night..

India's POV
So I didn't even go to school after my whole incident with my "sister", so it's after 7 and I get a call from my mom..

Me: Hello? ~asks with an attitude~

Mom: Girl who the hell you think you're talking too like that.

Me: Uhh , Yes mother? ~smiles on the other end~

Mom: Why did you slap Chrystal?

Me: Ik damn well she didn't come to you with that bs.

Mom: Aye aye, watch you're language ... But like I was saying ; she's pregnant , the reasoning for it!

Me: First of all, Chrystal came to MY presence with all that , and SHE slapped me first... You really thought I would let her hit me.. Pregnant or not? I honestly don't give af at this point! And if you're calling me to tell me about myself mom, please tell you're daughter to tell you the truth...

And with that I hung up the phone...

Then I just found myself vibing Xscape, especially The Little Secret.

Dreux's POV
I walked through the house door, to only see Mrs. Westbrooks fussing at Chrystal.. For what I don't know and I don't care I just want to get the rest of my stuff and get the hell up out of here...

" And for you Dreux; to even consider that my daughter would cheat on you is some bull!! You know she loves you !" Mrs. West brooks said..

" Look Mrs. Westbrook I have my reasoning, and typically I'm not really up for the arguing right now.." I said as I was walking upstairs...

As I walked in the room, I saw that Chrystal's phone was ringing up...

To come to find out it was text messages but with no contact ...

Now ... From what I was thinking...

" Hmm why wouldn't she save the number? Must be business"

But then I was tempted to look at the number.....

The number seemed really familiar...

Then I thought.... " This is August number!!"

Then I remembered her password was the date of our wedding day, 06/26...💫

" Hey baby; the sex was amazing!" It read a last week.

" When were you going to tell me you were pregnant?" It read a few days ago from him..

" I love you but I have to find a way to tell him that I've cheated on him.." It said .

I had enough by then...

I walked downstairs and I instantly just threw the phone on her lap, which was unlocked..

"Wait Dreux...."

✋🏾..

I know this chapter sucks! But I've been busy , it's hard being a full time student ya know?!

By the way, Indiaan_babyy book is awesome , MAKE SURE TO GO READ IT IGHT?!💕

And also MY best friend, Iam_QueenJay Behind Closed Doors; that book is just bomb !

😘😘😘 Yo Girl Quality