¢нαρтєя 22

Chrystal's POV
I decided to hire a private investigator to see what Dreux's been doing... And if I find out that India knows he's cheating on me it's her ass, she's supposed to be MY sister...

My friend, Jacob, a family friend is the private investigator, I hired ...

" Chrissy you sure you want to do this, what if you find something out , and don't know how to take the truth..." He said..

I shrugged, " But I don't want to be a fool..."

" Okay and what if you find out he's cheating ..." He said raising his eyebrow...

" Im going to raise hell.." I demanded..

" Well I'm not going to te you want to do cause you're a grown woman but this isn't healthy at 6 months pregnant..." He said before leaving...

I shrugged it off, nothing's going to stop me from finding out the truth... What y'all thought that I was going to cheat on him?? Again... Hmph, what y'all think I am , a hoe?!

Dreux's POV
Well, right now India and I are at the doctor's office to get the first check up on our baby, to be quite honest, I'm not worried about the sex of the baby, I just want to know if my child is healthy ..

" India Westbrooks... Doctor Evans is ready for you..." A nurse said .

" Alright.. That's us.." I said helping her up...

" You're acting as though , I'm in that stage I can't do things for myself .." She said chuckling..

" Yeah yeah but I want to be helpful..." I said smiling.

We then walked in and I helped her upon the table...

" Alright, Hi India, I'm Doctor Westbrooks , I'll be your doctor throughout your whole pregnancy even when you go into labor.." He said smiling...

" Aww alright, nice to meet you.." She smiled shaking his hand as she laid back...

" Alright well let's see where the baby stands at this point? Is this your first appointment?" He asked raising up her shirt...

"Yeah this is .." I answered before she could.. She looked at me..

" Hmm I'm guessing your the baby daddy?" He said ..

" Yes sir I am.."

" Congrats, I'm sure this child is going to be a blessing..."

" Aww thank you, Atleast you think so .." She said.

" What you mean?" He asked applying the gel on her tummy.

" I'm just about to graduate from high school..."

" Everyone is out for a challenge, I think you can handle it.." He said winking..

I glared at him .. But as we looked at the screen , we gasped...

" Aww that's our baby.." She said smiling , grabbing my hand...

" Yes most certainly.." I said looking..

" I remember seeing Cam like this..." I added.

" Well India it seems as though you're 3 months pregnant with a healthy baby, I can't tell what's the gender is just yet, but I'll be able to tell you soon.." He said...

" Yes thank you doctor.." India said as we finished this up, and he printed the pictures...

**
After the appointment, I brought her out for takeout....

" He was totally flirting with you" I said ...

" He was just being nice .." She said nudging my ѕнσυℓ∂єяѕ. "Someone sounds jealous " she said biting one of her fries

" I'm not jealous and definitely not over that nigga , you're mine.. And before you know it I'm definitely going to make mine..."

" And how is that?" She asked giggling...

Jacob's POV
So I'm doing my job, and who do I see Fizz and India together... Hmm I guess just sis n bro n law stuff... But ...

" I'm not jealous and definitely not over that nigga , you're mine.. And before you know it I'm definitely going to make mine..."

" And how is that?" She asked giggling...

Tf?

He then pulled out some papers, I zoomed my camera in, and I saw , their divorce papers... Aww shit!!

Dreux's cheating on Chrystal with India! 😩😐✋🏾

~Quality❤️ ✨

Do you think Jacob going to say anything?!