chαptєr 7

India's POV
I really went on the date and I had such amazing time on my date with Rashad, it was romantic and Hilarious at the same time...

Later that night...

I walked through the door, and I already knew Crystal was sleeping it was after 12 and she has another meeting in the morning....

I walked to the kitchen and then the light switched on..

I turned around, it was Dreux.. "What's up with you scaring me like that?" I asked rolling my eyes.

" How was you're date?" He asked.

" It was spectacular, we ended up having sex at his place.." I said lying.

"You what?" He asked walking up to me.

" I .. Said.. We had sex at his place" I said looking at him with an arched eyebrow..

" Hmm that's how you rocking now.."

" You ain't my man! I can do what the hell I wanna do..."

" Ohh really?" He asked as he grabbed my hand, screening my body.. " I don't see any passion marks or anything.. Must've been a quickie eh?"

I cut my eyes, and grabbed my hand away, " Goodnight Dreux" I said as I turned the light off..

As I walked to my room and kicked my shoes off, I heard the door once again close behind me locking the door.

" Dreux get out.. You're mother and sister , my sister down the hall.." I said getting aggravated.

He pushed me onto my bed and put his finger against my mouth..

" Just shut up and let me Do what I have to do India.." He said as I nodded.

He unzipped my dress and pulled it down , revealing my lace purple bra and my lace underwear..

He took my bra off and he threw it across the room, sucking my nipples... Which caused my to bite my lip..

As he continued down my body , before getting to my girl, he gave me a few passion marks on the downside of my tummy ...

He then took of my underwear and begin eating me out ; which caused me to arch my back, as he swirled and twirled his tongue inside me..

Just as I thought ; he found my spot and started tongue fucking me.... Just lets say that nigga tongue puts in work💎💦!

A Few Days Later...

Every since the other night; I have been ignoring Dreux; it's just ... I don't know if I can continue this... Whatever we have going on...

Currently; I have been staying with Matika , just to avoid Dreux..
As of right now we are watching Love & Basketball 🏀💟✨

If you know anything about me; I love this movie...

As it went on commercial; I saw my phone flashing and flashing and flashing ! 😐😐😐

" Ugh!" I said in frustration due to that I wanted to talk to him but then again I was so upset with him , for us having sex!

" You're not going to be able to ignore him forever India; he's going to be there somehow , some way my girl..."

"Ik and that's what I hate.."

" How about you go back home?" She asked.

" You think so?" I asked.

" Of Course! I mean he only gave you head😂" she said weak as hell.

" Mane you a trip but alright !"

After that we headed out back to my house..

As I searched for my key in my purse, wishing seconds I found them then I unlocked the door to only see ..

Dreux and Chrystal on the couch kissing with tongue and all... And I'm like 🙈😑!

To Be Continued💟💎💦

~Quality💦