¢нαρтєя 21

India's POV
Every since the talk with Bree; I've been very antisocial with everyone , even Matika... Plus I've been having bad morning sickness...

So I decided to fall back asleep...

Dreux's POV
I haven't heard from India, since the day we both got into it, and I know I'm in the wrong , so I want to do something to make it up to her..

I went to Flowers and get her a dozen of red roses, her favorite and went to CHΔRMS💎✨.. And went get her a diamond necklace... I just want her to forgive me, and let me be in the baby's life...

I headed to her house and knocked on the door, it was locked and after 5 minutes of knocking I knew she was sleeping...

So I grabbed the extra key from under the mat, and unlocked the door, and headed upstairs to her room...

She was sleeping... I figured... I put the roses on her nightstand and lit a few candles and open the card, I wrote and sat it in front of the roses... With the box with the necklace next to that...

Soon after smelling the candles she woke up and saw me and she jumped...

" What the hell are you doing here?!" She jumped up..

" I came here to apologize face to face sincerely.. India I love you, I really do, and I'm sorry that I put my hands on you and denied OUR child, I have to be a man in this situation and point out my wrong doings..." I said grabbing the box and opening it...

She covered her mouth looking at it... " So you forgive me?" I asked putting the necklace around her neck.

" I forgive you.." She said with a few tears falling down her face , hugging me tight.. " Dreux just promise me something..."

" Anything... "

" Promise me you'll all be by my side through thick and thin... " she said seriously.

" Of course I am, you're carrying my seed... Atleast I know for sure that it's my baby..."

She cracked a smile, and kissed me.. I deepened the kiss... She added tongue...

We were about to go farther until, the doorbell rang..

" I'll go get it.." I said..

" I'll come out there with you.." She said getting up...

And with that we both headed downstairs, and I went answer the door and it was Chrystal...

" What tf are you doing here?!" She questioned.

" Checking on India, she said she was feeling bad..." I said.

" She's looks alright to me.."

" Hi Chrystal... And he was just checking on me, I swear... "

" Mhm.. Yeah but Bree and Morgan left out this morning.." I said..

....

Chrystal's POV
I wonder what's going on between Dreux and India... Why tf is she always with my man, like damn.. I'm starting to suspect he's cheating on me and she knows but doesn't want to tell me... Hmm two can play that game ; if you know what I mean...

~Quality🌸