Chapter 26

India's POV
So we're all at dinner , and it's mighty quiet.... Matter of fact too quiet, it's the whole family is here including Dreux and August...

We were sitting across from each other and he was making eye contact with me....

" Soo Chrystal don't you have the results for us ?" My mom asked....

" Yeah but ..." Crystal tried saying before being cut off..

" But nun, I'm ready ta hea' if that's my child or not.." August said ....

" Okay.... Well Dreux I know you're probably going to be happy that he isn't yours, because you know you have another baby on the way..."

I coughed on my food, while Bree stared at me...

"So what you saying it's my baby Chrystal?" August asked...

She nodded, " Yeah August!"

" Yass! I'm finally going to be a dad! " he cheered...

" Congrats man.." Dreux said ...

" Thanks I appreciate it.." Aug said back dapping him..

" Well we got through that... But what's with this Dreux's having another baby?" My dad asked...

I started to get uncomfortable, "Hmm, why don't we ask him..? Dreux were you doing some creeping of your own?" Bree asked...

I looked up at him, " You know what, yeah and I'm tired of hiding which sister I really care for... India it's time you tell them..." He said slamming his utensils down, causing to have all eyes on me...

" So you've been sleeping with your sister's husband, how could you do that India?" My mom cried...

I shrugged, " Noo you know, don't be all quiet now... How could you stoop that low?! I thought I raised you better than being such a ... a little whore... I tried my best raising you and this what I get in return you being pregnant before graduating and more?!" She continued...

By then I had tears falling down my face, " Mom... I get it okay.. "

" No you don't get it, India! I really thought we were closer than that, for you to screw my husband..." Chrystal yelled in my face with such despite....

" And if this is his baby...." My mom started saying before I tuned her out..

You know what? If that's how they were feel....

" You know what?!" I stood up yelling, " Maybe if you wasn't screwing him, and fucking over your husband maybe he wouldn't have fallen for me!"

" You know what fuck you India!" Chrystal stood up getting up in my face...

" No Bh fuck like me, therefore we wouldn't have to be in the predicament..."

Nathan started screaming, I guess I woke him out his nap...

" Lil girl , sit cho ass down! " my dad budded in... I looked at him....
"I said sit down India!"

I didn't sit down, I'm heated... So I stormed outside which was storming outside ugh!

To be continued...
Just a teaser...
10+ comments / 10+ votes
FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT💟✨

~Quality🎶