¢нαρтєя 16

India's POV
Well I'm at David's Bridal, looking at prom dresses, since Prom is about a week from now; which I know is a lil too late to go get my dress but you know....

I just walked through the door and a lady asked me to sit, while she handed me a glass orange juice and my mom a glass of wine... Well✋🏾!

" Aww sweetheart!" My mom laughed as I was wiggling my glass.

" Ole well I love orange juice.." I said taking a sip...

After talking and waiting a bit; a man with grey hair and a suit walked up with me and my mom...

" Soo what brings you here today" He asked politely.

Just as I was about to speak my sisters, Bree, Candace, and Morgan walked through the door.

I jumped up, " Sissies!! My sissy's!!" I hugged them all..

" Hey baby girl! " Morgan said giggling.

" What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

" You know we wouldn't miss this for the world Indy!" Bree said.

" Aww thanks guys.." I said as I motioned them to come seat down..

"Okay let start this over, I'm Alton I'll be your server today helping you find the dress of you're dreams, so what are you looking for.?" He asked.

"The perfect prom dress, bling and you know something that fits my figure.." I said smiling.

" Yeah of course! We want her to be the princess she is on her special night." My mom said.

I smiled, " Well let's get to dress shopping , I have a few dresses that I think you may like.."

After picking out a few dresses, I was in the dressing room trying on some dresses but I didn't want any of the clerks helping me so I asked Bree to help me...

I mean we saw each other as sisters so I don't care..

" Ooo girl you getting mighty thick down there!" She exclaimed.

" Really I don't see it" I said looking in the mirror.

" You sure cause mama found out that I was pregnant because I lost weight only to gain weight..." She said. "And baby girl I know a pregnant belly when I see one.."

I raised my eyebrow, " There's no way" I exclaimed laughing.

" You sure?! "

" 100% positive.."

" We'll prove it tomorrow, we're going to be down here for the whole week until you go to prom.. But for right now go show this sexy ahh dress off!" She said snapping her finger.

After she said that; my mind wasn't set on looking for a dress; it was more of me questioning myself " Am I pregnant?"

As I walked out and went show off my dress, as I swirled and twirled...

"I love this one, it's so you & it would be perfect ! Especially that you guys are going to be wearing black.." Morgan said.

" Okay this is the one!" I yelled with excitement!

" Aye!!"

Skipping to the Day before prom...

Well my mom and my sisters are out so I decided to go to the nearest pharmacy....

As I walked in, I instantly went to the pregnancy section I guess you would say...

I grabbed three different pregnancy test... Ugh! What am I getting myself into...

As I walked up to the counter, I saw an old friend of mine, as she rung me up, " India?" She questioned.

" Rachel, ohh hey girl I didn't even recognize you, you look so different and beautiful!"

" Aww thanks girl! What are you expecting ?" She asked.

" Ohh not really; I'm a bit late on my period that's all.." I giggled as I paid for my things

" Ohh well nice seeing you!" She said giving me my bag...

I was about to walk about but I paused and turned around, "Wait, do you mind keeping my visit here on the DL.." I said.

"Of Course, you of all people should know that.." She said smiling.

" All right thanks girl!" I said walking out...

Making it back to my house, I ran to the nearest bathroom and pee'd on the sticks..

" Oo God please don't let me be pregnant " I said to myself , as I was walking around my house until the five minutes were over...

After 5 minutes, I was scared to go in there...

"Come on Indy you can do this "
I said to myself once again..

Then I got enough courage to walk in there... Read all three of them..

One, read " Positive" but wasn't a very accurate test.

The other read, " Negative" which wasn't as as accurate.

The next one was very accurate and read "..."

Find out what it read next time on " My Sister's Husband"

~Quality😎

So what y'all think?! 😆

By the way ; this story is going to be completed within about 5-10 more chapters! I may or may not write a sequel but tell me how you guys feeling about this story?! Cause tbh; I was about to delete it! 😁