chαptєr14

Chrystal's POV
When I saw India with Dreux; all I could think about was why she's ALWAYS there?! I'm losing it ..

" Who tf called you here?!" I yelled.

She jumped ; realizing that I was here...

" Hmm lets see, mom told come here and if I didn't get here, Dreux was going to shoot August.."

" You were going to do what?!" I yelled even louder and ran over to August.. " Are you okay?" I said rubbing his face..

" I'm fine Chrystal... " he said coughing ...

" Yoo wtf?! I'm you're fucking husband and you go check on that nigga!" Dreux yelled.

I had no words... It was confusing I loved my husband and I loved August... Plus there's a possibility I may be carrying one of their kids...

" No what fuck it!" Dreux said walking out the door..

India looked dumbfounded, and I ran after him....

" Wait Dreux..." I yelled..

" I swear Chrystal if that's not my seed we're done! I want a divorce.."

" Ugh okay whatever... Just be at my appointment tomorrow.."

" Mhm.." He said getting into his car pulling off.

I sighed and went back inside and made sure August made it home alright...

India's POV
Right now this has me thinking, maybe Dreux's just using me.. He might just be ... Cause his reactions, left me dumbfounded...

It's after Midnight and I was just got out the shower, I was blow drying my hair with a towel covering me...

Then I heard a doorbell, hmm who could it be?.

I went open the door and it was Dreux and his eyes were red which seemed like he was crying all night..

" Are you good?!" I asked simply.

He just walked up and kissed me , but I refused to kiss back, did that stop him? Nope..

He made his way upstairs to my room and laid me on the bed, then he slid my towel off...

" Dre..." But he cut me off by kissing down my body, going south, causing me to moan and arch my back

******************

Dreux's POV

I came back up and started kissing her neck, " India, I love you" I said so strongly..

" Mm I love you too!"

As I spread her lips and my manhood was already , I slid in slowly and took the route! 💦

Let's just say " The Neighbors know my name!" 😂✨

India's POV
The Next Morning, I woke up with no one next to me... Which I found strange...

I stood up but I fell to the floor; uhh I'm sore!

I crawled to the bathroom and ran me some hot bath water, I need it...

*****

After taking my bath, and gaining some strength, and got dressed, and kept my hair curly, putting it in a high ponytail...

I've been texting Dreux day and he hasn't texted me back; which is starting to piss me off...

Dreux's POV
Well I'm at home , waiting on Chrystal to hurry up, but now I see her in the bathroom and I must say she's still sexy asf! So I decided to...

I went up behind her and just kiss her neck and you know..

" Dreux what are you doing?"

" Just be quiet we have 30 minutes, let me do you ight?"

And with that I had a quickie; nothing more nothing less...

India's POV
I made it to the Chrystal's house and saw that my mom's car was there ... I jumped on the couch ..

" Hey baby , you seem down.."

" Nahh I'm good.." I said as she gave me a cup of tea.

She sat next to me, " So you're senior prom is right around the corner.."

" Yeah ik but I'm not really interested it going.."

" You're going rather you know it or not?!" She said laughing but so serious.

" Ik, but .."

" But nothing; you're still talking to that Rashad kid?"

" Nahh, but I have been on and off with this guy named Darrin that goes to my school.."

" He's cute?!"

" Most definitely!" I exclaimed; showing her a picture."

" He is a pretty young fella'" she said with her Creole accent..

I giggled and we sat and talked more...

" Well you know you're sisters are coming down here very soon.."

" Yasss! Now that's something I can't wait for!"

Then the door opened, it was Dreux and Chrystal...

" Wait for what?" She asked.

" You're sisters are coming!"

" oh lord!" Dreux said.

I rolled my eyes and walked in the kitchen ... They're acting like everything is okay, hooray! Like no she cheated on yo dumbass and got pregnant ...

Dreux's POV
I knew India was pissed off that I didn't answer any of her text messages...

I walked in and saw her leaning across the counter...

" Can I talk to you outside?" I whispered.

" Whatever make it quick.."

" Okay.." I said as we both walked outside to the pool...

India's POV
Ohh now he wants to talk to me... Whatever bruh..

" What do you want?" I said as I was looking at him, then I noticed something..

" What tf is on you're neck " I semi-yelled.. " is that a hickey?"

Are you freaking kidding me right now?

" I can explain..." He said.

" No need too... You fucked me, then you fuck her, what tf you think I am, some sex toy Dreux?!"

" You know that's not what I think of you.."

" Ohh are you sure because last night I think you proved it.... You can just be with you're wife , I can't continue this..."

" India is was a quick nut , boom and there ya go.."

" Mane fuck you and this bullshit ..."

I stormed off as he sighed, rubbing his head...

~Quality🌸

( S/O to Slushifi  for my new cover!)