Chapter 30

India
Soon as I made it to the hospital, and they quickly brought me to the back...

I was now in this ugly dress, they put me in and the doctor was checking how many centimeters I was...

I was in a great amount of pain, but it was to late to take an epidural..

" Okay, India you're 10 centimeters, your baby girl is ready!"

I nodded , as I looked at Dreux who was holding my hand, " You got this ma' " he said kissing my forehead..

I nodded, as the doctor called out, " Push, 1...2..3"

***
Within an hour of pushing this child out , she finally arrived and boy was she crying...

I didn't have a chance to see her cause they rushed her out so quick... I looked at Dreux..

" Why they took her away so fast..?"

" The cord was wrapped her her neck.." Dr. W said..

I became worried, " She's going to be okay, right?"

" Yeah, but they have to check and see if she's healthy or not.. Congratulations you two.." He said smiling.

**
Another 30 minutes later, everyone walked in but people who I least suspect to walk in, walked in... My family..

My face went from 😊 to 😐...

" Ooh India," my mom tried saying, " where is she?"

" She's in the back.." Ms. Ashley said , wiping my forehead, and whispered in my ear, " you're okay with them here, right?"

I nodded, " it's cool."

" What did you name her? " Morgan asked.

" We named her, Aariah.." Dreux said..

" That's beautiful.." My father said.

I nodded.

My sisters was holding balloons and stuff, only one that wasn't here of course was Chrystal..

That's when Dr. W, came in with my baby...

" She's alright?" I asked sitting up a bit...

" She's healthy, a 8 pound 7 ounce baby... But." He said.

" But what?" My mom and Ms. Ashley said at the same time.

" She's deaf in her right ear..." He said..

I looked at her, " Can I see her?" I asked.

" Of course.." He said handing her over..

She was beautiful, I rubbed my thumb across her cheek, " Hey mama, I'm your mommy.. " I smiled . " I don't care if she's going to be different or what, I'll do everything in my power to be the best mom I can be to my child.." I said..

It's my fault... All the going back and forth, crying , stressing.. Now my child is deaf, but hey.. That doesn't make a difference..

" That's the spirit to have baby girl.." My dad said.

**
As everyone was taking pictures like we were one big happy family, which we're not... Dreux came out and said...

" India I have something I've been wanting to ask you.." He said..

" What is it?" I asked.

" We've got the baby, the house, dreams, everything in particular.. I love you with everything in me, and someday I was hoping to make you my wife, so why not today?" He said getting on his knee, pulling out a box..

Everyone in the room gasp.. I kinda froze up , I wanted to say yes but then again, I wanted to say no but my answer was...

*

*

*

*

*

*

" No, I'm sorry"

That's My Sister's Husband! ❤️✨ Hope you enjoyed, I will have the sequel out , sooner or later ! Much love 😘 ~Quality❤️