¢нαρтєя 18

India's POV
Once we made it to the park, we were now on the swings...

" India why did you call me , I have things to do?" He said remarkably..

" Can you calm the hell down , this news ain't good either.." I said rolling my eyes.

He smacked his lips, " Can you tell me what tf am I doing here?"

I grabbed my purse and threw all three of the pregnancy test at him..

"Aww, congratulations, I'll help you tell ole boy you went to prom wit that it's his baby.." He said seriously handing me the tests back..

"Wait what?" I said, wanting to realize what he said was accidental..

"I said.." He tried repeating himself but I cut him off..

" I heard what you said, are you serious right now?"

" Yes totally, ignoring me but running around with new niggas, that ain't my baby..."

I stood and found myself with hot tears rolling down my cheek I can't believe he's saying this...

"I've only been fucking yo ass which is the worst mistake I've ever made..." I yelled..

"Then why tf am I here?!" He yelled in my face ..

" Because this your fucking baby you IDIOT!! I haven't fucked him, I was planning on it trust me but I know who I fucked and who I did fuck!"

" Watch yo motherfucking tone with me.." He said putting his finger in my face. I slapped it away.

" Respect my boundaries and I'll respect yours.." I said ...

"Whatever India, I'm out.." He said, walking away before I grabbed his arm...

" So what you want me to do, put my dreams on hold, raise OUR child by my self and while you go out there and live yourself!!! I've seen plenty of my friends raised in separate homes or not knowing their dad, and becoming something their not, I don't want that for my kid!" I said , as he shrugged.

" What you expect me to kill my baby" I yelled as he nodded..

"At this time of my life, I don't want to have shit to do with you India... Period.. Not even this baby that ain't mine.."

" You ain't shit, nothing but a punk as bitch.." I yelled in his face...

All I felt was a slap across my face, and me on the ground...

....

Short Update

~Quality🌸