¢нαρтєя 19

Dreux's POV
I realized that I hit her, and it was an accident; I swear... I tried picking her up..

"No get your hands off of me Dreux!!" She said kicking me away, crying...

" Indy, baby I swear I didn't mean it .." I said picking her up , getting her to the car...

****

We made it to her house and she was still crying; she went directly to the bathroom...

Then I heard her scream, "Nigga tf! I have a black eye are you serious right now" she yelled charging at me...

" India please calm down.."

" No don't tell me calm down, get tf out my face, I don't want to have shit to do with you ! You make me so.." She said and ended up punching me in my jaw before walking upstairs...

If I was like my old self, I would've dragged her ass down those stairs, but I'll leave her be... But I ain't leaving this house...

***
The Next Day...

I went out for a walk since I noticed Dreux ass on my couch, I don't want to have shit to do with him but let him still be there by time I get there it's gon be his ass...

As I was walking, I decided to call my sister Bree, she's the one I could tell any and everything to even the fact about sleeping with Chrystal's husband..

I called her

Bree: Hey, wassup Indy?

Me: Can you come get me? I'm walking and I need someone to talk too..

Bree: Aww shyt, ight, where are you?

Me: I'm on Cornerview...

Bree: Aight.

And with that within 15-20 minutes later , I saw her car... I got into passenger...

We went to my favorite restaurant, TJ Ribs...

We were now at our table...

" Soo what's on your mind?" She asked drinking her margarita..

" Bree, after you told me I looked pregnant; I went and took a pregnancy test..." I confessed.

"I told you... You lose to gain in this family... " she said looking shocked and not shocked at the same time..." So who's the father? Darrin ole cute ahh!" She exclaimed.

" Nope... It's Dreux.."

I looked up and all I saw was..

~Quality💦